How to Make A Custom Wii Sports DVD Box (Video Inside)

Here's what i used for my Wii cover. I just stuck the disc in a jewel case and make my own cover. this just tells you the dimensions for the paper insert
http://www.teachingarts.org/visualArtsQuestions/stories/storyReader$97

How did yours print in such perfect color?? I have an Epson Stylus CX6400 and it printed it waaaaay too dark. So I brightened it up in photoshop but now it looks kinda crappy.

Hey, great video however I noticed you didnt add the dementions of the dvd case paper insert :( do you know what they are? Thank you for posting this

cool thanks for this my wii sports was starting to get some scratches on it from sliding in and out of the case.

as far as critique goes:
you should (rather than holding up the dvd case) take other shots of the case and the other things (in the industry these are called "inserts") and cut those so that your voice heard talking over top of the shots of the case etc. This makes the video a little more easier to watch and there wont be those long pauses.

Printed out nice and easy for me. I folded the edges of the paper so that it would fit. Genius!

Back