How to put SSBB pictures on computer???

Eddy122

I love the game of Basebl
Nov 23, 2009
Behind the couch
Wii Online Code
5798-9589-9244-4010
Hey guys I bought a SD Card 2 weeks ago and I tried to put some of my pictures on my SD card but It wont show up when I put it on my computer

SSBB snapshots are in binary format (.bin), you have to convert them to another format like JPEG. Search Google for the program named "bin2jpg".

i got a message from Nintendo on my wii stating that you cant take snapshots anymore :s

no, what that was is you can't upload them for that 'smash service' thing anymore, which let you upload pics, replays, and stages for anyone to recieve for a day.

SSBB snapshots are in binary format (.bin), you have to convert them to another format like JPEG. Search Google for the program named "bin2jpg".
But I have to pay I need a free one:frown:

No, you don't have to pay. Bin2jpg is free software. It just doesn't have an official website for me to link you to. Most of the downloads are hosted on sites like Mediafire and Rapidshare which you should be able to download from for free. I just Googled it and found about 10 links to Rapidshare/Mediafire/etc.

But I have to pay I need a free one:frown:

Quick, offer some money! xD no, it's free, and it's way better once you texture hack it. then you show them off, and n00bies are like: OMG, is that SHADOW!?!?!?! OH MY FLIPPIN GAWD, you're my HERO!! - Priceless.

see the difference? texture hacking makes it look a lot better, and the unrestricted camera hack. :)
boz-the-epic-albums-avatars-signatures-picture1760-amazing-my-best-ssbb-snapshot-yet-n__n.jpg

Back