How will the Dojo be affected?

KaosAssassin said:
I don't think updates will stop or get diminished and it seems like you guys think that every character that is announced will be a starting character. It has already been confirmed that all third party characters will be unlockable and the whole warning challenger approaching thing makes me think those characters will have to be unlocked as well
isnt that just on the newcomers?

samXcor3 said:
isnt that just on the newcomers?

Well on the newcomers that were in the first preview didn't have the warning challenger approaching when they were announced on the site so I think those newcomers will start but the other newcomers will have to be unlocked

KaosAssassin said:
Well on the newcomers that were in the first preview didn't have the warning challenger approaching when they were announced on the site so I think those newcomers will start but the other newcomers will have to be unlocked
Okay, so according to you, all third party characters are unlockable, and all "Warning! Challenger Approaching!" characters are unlockable, yes? Well, Snake is third party, but doesn't have a "Warning! Challenger Approaching!" sign...what does that make him?

I believe your theory is incorrect. Yes, I thought all third party were unlockable too...but I think Sakurai changed his tune. I'm pretty sure he confirmed he would not show any unlockable elements on the site until the game was released. I don't think the words "Warning! Challenger Approaching!" have the same effect on the Dojo as they do in Melee. I, and most other people, believe that any character with that phrase in front of it is simply a new character...one that has not been in Smash before. Otherwise, there would be many people angry with the fact they are getting so many spoilers without knowing it.

Back