How Will The World End?

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
Please post your predictions, any of the sort.

My guess is either from several bombs or from global warming.

Ah, deviating from a Catholocism or just simplifying it greatly?

Jesus shall come again, we shall be risen from the grave, our spirits united with our bodies ETC.

The actual destruction of the old earth, not so sure. Maybe the day the sun implodes will be the method that God decides to come.

i believe, that the earth will live on for ever but humans will die off how you ask?

the gay's will over run us, and take over, killing all straights amd women, then they will realise that they have made a mistake because there will no longer be any more children meaning there will never again be any more men. tehn they will all die off one year later.

daviduk200 said:
i believe, that the earth will live on for ever but humans will die off how you ask?

the gay's will over run us, and take over, killing all straights amd women, then they will realise that they have made a mistake because there will no longer be any more children meaning there will never again be any more men. tehn they will all die off one year later.

There are more straight people in the world, and don't forget the bisexuals.

And women have a longer life span than men.

yeah but the gays will slaughter all of the straights and women, and the bi's wont have any women to reproduce with either

when chuck norris dies the world will implode and explode at the same time.
and i dont think thats gonna happen any time this millenium..

The sun could die out, but not before the earth runs out of natural resources. It's a tough fact, but we're not going to have gas powered cars forever, oil is going to be used up if we don't find another source.

manufan15 said:
The sun could die out, but not before the earth runs out of natural resources. It's a tough fact, but we're not going to have gas powered cars forever, oil is going to be used up if we don't find another source.

Uhhh well yes that may be true, but i think you posted in the wrong topic.... how does that make the world end?

I don't actually think this is gonna happen but no one else said it so i have to. Aliens are gonna use there death ray and blow us to **** for competeing with there intelligence. Seeing as i don't even know if that's how you spell intelligence, i think its still al ong ways away.

Frogger said:
There are more straight people in the world, and don't forget the bisexuals.

And women have a longer life span than men.

uh did you get that from your 1970s science books? Ever since women have become a big part in the work force the difference in the life span has kinda diminished.

About the end of the world... It will blow up after I become dictator of the world !!!! MUAHAHAHAHA

lolzo good idea, but honda have made hydrogen powered cars now, with there only emissions being .... water. nothing elses

down sides are, acceleration is a fair bit lower,0-60 13 seconds

and possibly the worst thing is it makes no difference. cars currently emmit Co2, which melts ice caps rising oceans.

but now, cars will make the water directly :) no need for the Co2 :)

so water levels will sill rise

Did you know that 1 volcano eruption puts out more harmful gass than 5 years worth of all of our car emissions combined... don't fall for the green plan...

Back