Howdii

Elektrobot

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2007
hah, get it... Howdii

Ok, that was stupid.

Well, I'm totally new to the whole Wii thing. I played a Wii for the first time a few weeks ago, and now my Wife and I want one. We have never really been into video games very much. The last console I remember owning was a Sega Dreamcast that I goofed around with for about 3 weeks before selling it to a friend, and that was about 10 years ago. I have played a few games on Xobx and Playstation, but never really got interested owning either system.

We haven't found a Wii to buy yet, we might have to wait until things slow down from the holidays- but who knows, maybe we'll get lucky. We were at a Meijer store late last night, and they had a bunch of folding chairs setup in the electronics department- and whoever was sitting in one of the chairs at 6:00 am got a Wii. I wasn't ready to sit all night in a department store, but maybe if I get some advanced notice of another event like that, I'll stick it out.

We are mostly interested in 2 player games, because neither one of us wants to just sit around while the other is playing a game- but my Wife did insist that we get a Zelda game (a throwback to her favorite super nintendo game)

Looks like I'll be able to find just about anything I need to know about a Wii in this forum. Thanks for all the info

Well I hope you get lucky, because I know what it feels like to wait.
Zelda is a must-have for games, surely she can speak for that :lol:
The one for the Wii..Twilight Princess is a great game.

As for what you two should play, well I know you'll enjoy playing Wii Sports.
WarioWare may be a good one as well, as Red Steel for multiplayer.

You guys may also be interested in Super Mario Galaxy.

So again, Welcome to WiiChat!
Good luck with the Wii Hunt..and remember to buy another set of controllers so you guys can play :thumbsup:

ello53tz6.gif

Back