I am Canadian

bubba-ga-nush

Im on more than you think
Oct 22, 2006
Coolsville with scooby-doo
Wii Online Code
3369-4758-4482-0967
I'm not a lumberjack or a fur trader. I don't live in a igloo. Or own a dog sled. And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Susy from Canada. All though i'm certain there really really nice. I have a prime minister not a President. I speak English and French not American. And I pronounce it about not aboot. I can proudly sole my countries flag on my backpack. I believe in peace keeping. Diversity not simmilation. And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A took is a hat. It's pronounced Zed Not ZEE, ZED. Canada is the 2nd largest land mass. The first nation of Hockey. And the Best Part of North America. I AM CANADIAN!

I heard this somewhere and I thought i would post this. The beaver BTW is on our nickle. Talk about your country if you wish.

I'm pretty sure this may have been taken from a commercial.

next summer me and a bunch of my friends are going up to canada for a week. any places you recommend going to that are over the border near new england?

bubba-ga-nush said:
Actually I don't really know. Sry hellbent. And yea i believe it was from a Coors Light commercial.

haha, its ok, we have plenty of time to plan, im sure we'll find something to do other than drink.

Totally agree, canadians are the tools of north america.

eh? wtf is that?

maple syrup fetishes? that's almost as bad as being a furry!

hockey.....yeah that's exciting

beavers are dumb

and I'm done....

En4Neo either you miss interpreted what I said or your being sarcastic. The eh thing doesn't happen much but it does slip out once in a while. Mmm Maple Syrup :drool: Hockey is awesome. How DARE you Insult the beaver.

The United States IS North America lol. Canada is just the US's ***** (oh no I didn't!)

jk. BTW, do all Canadians eat whale blubber and speak French? >_>

no. we have good bc weed. and poutine and smoked meat sandwichs. **** whale blubber. allthough im sure its heatlhier than a poutine. and if anyone doest know what a poutine is wiki it you sad bastard.

OMFG I love Poutine. I got really addicted to it one time it was like all that I wanted to eat.:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
do all Canadians speak French? >_>

I'm pretty sure most Canadian's don't speak french.

Totally agree, canadians are the tools of north america.

eh? wtf is that?

maple syrup fetishes? that's almost as bad as being a furry!

hockey.....yeah that's exciting

beavers are dumb

and I'm done....

[sarcasm]You're funny...[/sarcasm]

[eh? wtf is that?

Isn't it great that you guys use the same saying aswell...

Last edited:
I'm from Wales and what's REALLY annoying is half the world seem to think Wales is like a little place IN England, IT'S NOT!

UKMap.gif

The GREEN bit is ENGLAND and the PINK is WALES.

It's really annoying as there's allways been tension and stuff between the Welsh and English ( we don't like each other basicly)

So yeah.. Americans seem to know the difference, but in places like Egypt, Tunisia and Turkey they just think it's a little place in England.

Just thought i'd share that with you...rant over..

bubba-ga-nush said:
I'm not a lumberjack or a fur trader. I don't live in a igloo. Or own a dog sled. And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Susy from Canada. All though i'm certain there really really nice. I have a prime minister not a President. I speak English and French not American. And I pronounce it about not aboot. I can proudly sole my countries flag on my backpack. I believe in peace keeping. Diversity not simmilation. And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A took is a hat. It's pronounced Zed Not ZEE, ZED. Canada is the 2nd largest land mass. The first nation of Hockey. And the Best Part of North America. I AM CANADIAN!

I heard this somewhere and I thought i would post this. The beaver BTW is on our nickle. Talk about your country if you wish.

so am i....... yes i do say eh?:ihih: