Status
Not open for further replies.

fatalorgasm92

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7
May 6, 2007
Big Pine Key, FL
Wii Online Code
3157-7038-9234-4590
I am Sick and tired of seeing Teenagers walking around with Naruto headbands and apparel. It is comeplety stupid looking though you may not realize it. and yes i have watched the show. It did not manage to attain my interest for one second and the point is it is a ninja show. A Ninja show in which when someone gets whacked with a 6 inch wide katana no blood appears they simply fall to the ground. A Ninja show in which children has Black lines on there face like whiskers. A Ninja show with no Ninjas. It is not a Ninja show....

Right when it begins the age rating is shown

7+ should any of you be watching this show??
Do you also enjoy in watched Blues Clues bob the builder, spongebob , Fosters home , and Rugrats?? Are you all retarded? This show has a horrible storyline and is aimed at little kids ( who wouldnt understand a good story anyway!) I dont understand how Thousands of Teens and grown adults watch Naruto with such interest. Do you also watch airbender? Why not go watch something ok like Elfen lied, deathnote, FLCL,slayers,cowboy bebop,Samurai X, or Neon Genesis Evangelion. I dont even watch Anime and I think those are ok shows. But they have good plots and arent aimed at 5 year olds. im not saying the show sucks based on a level of maturity but that it is a horrible show and you all look like idiots and blankly state " Naruto is the best ever"
Naruto ****ing sucks big floppy donkey dick

fatalorgasm92 said:
I am Sick and tired of seeing Teenagers walking around with Naruto headbands and apparel. It is comeplety stupid looking though you may not realize it. and yes i have watched the show. It did not manage to attain my interest for one second and the point is it is a ninja show. A Ninja show in which when someone gets whacked with a 6 inch wide katana no blood appears they simply fall to the ground. A Ninja show in which children has Black lines on there face like whiskers. A Ninja show with no Ninjas. It is not a Ninja show....

Right when it begins the age rating is shown

7+ should any of you be watching this show??
Do you also enjoy in watched Blues Clues bob the builder, spongebob , Fosters home , and Rugrats?? Are you all retarded? This show has a horrible storyline and is aimed at little kids ( who wouldnt understand a good story anyway!) I dont understand how Thousands of Teens and grown adults watch Naruto with such interest. Do you also watch airbender? Why not go watch something ok like Elfen lied, deathnote, FLCL,slayers,cowboy bebop,Samurai X, or Neon Genesis Evangelion. I dont even watch Anime and I think those are ok shows. But they have good plots and arent aimed at 5 year olds. im not saying the show sucks based on a level of maturity but that it is a horrible show and you all look like idiots and blankly state " Naruto is the best ever"
Naruto ****ing sucks big floppy donkey dick
LMAO! you MUST be watching the DUBBED NARUTO!

I have seen both, I was told to watch the Reg Jap one because it was more mature. the Eng Dub is 7+ and the Jap is 13+ it still has the same lame storyline and boring characters. Go watch a Ninja movie or one of those shows i said. Go watch Kill Bill or Crouching tiger hidden dragon or something good! Naruto is a big donkey **** coming out of a roosters penis while a gorilla eats the chicken with his ass as he drives a Hybrid car.

naruto sucks, I totally support your idea, the only difference between the jap version and the english version is that the jap version says damn and hell, and shows a little bit of blood.

fatalorgasm92 said:
I have seen both, I was told to watch the Reg Jap one because it was more mature. the Eng Dub is 7+ and the Jap is 13+ it still has the same lame storyline and boring characters. Go watch a Ninja movie or one of those shows i said. Go watch Kill Bill or Crouching tiger hidden dragon or something good! Naruto is a big donkey **** coming out of a roosters penis while a gorilla eats the chicken with his ass as he drives a Hybrid car.
dude, thats ur opinion. and boring characters!? WTF!? thats like the total opposite of wat they are.a guy who lets bugs live in his body and uses them to kill people!? how is that a boring character?:wtf:

oh my god, i so cannt belive you said that

just because you dont like it dont mean its ****, soooooo uhh whydya make a thread just to say this anyway

That has nothing to do with character. Having bugs in his body and using them to kill people doesn'tt involve personality or character. Simply he just likes bugs and isn't strong enough to kill people on his own.

If you dont like what i think then too bad. You dont need to reply theres no requirements you didnt even have to get on the thread. And said what? that its a flaming pile of penguin dicks that hitler used for golf tees??

Ayo said:
please dont double post

ITS MY DAMN THREAD I CAN POST TWO TIMES IN A ROW. And I DIDN'T POST THE SAME THING. I REPLIED TO 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE. I'm not going to wait for somebody to post so that i cant reply just so nobody will get on to say "You double posted!"

Look you said Nothing to do with the thread, What? do you just surf threads looking for double posts to call them out? Get a life

Fastshadow said:
ur stupid to think narutos dumb i dare u 2 watch a entire episode and say it was crappy

Thats the thing i didnt ignorantly say the show was crap. After seeing ALOT of people with all this Naruto crap and being annoyed, I decided I would watch it first to see if it sucked or not. I have Seen 3 Japanese episodes and 1 English dub. It is boring and bland and a little annoying. Honestly if you are interested in anime go watch Evangelion, Elfen lied, Deathnote, FLCL , Slayers, Samurai X, or some others. This immature baby crap with no plot is quite boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back