I know your lame Because?

Hurst

dont hurt'em hurst!
Dec 10, 2006
Hawthorne
Wii Online Code
8211-7709-2245-4630
all we do on this thread is make FUN of other person screen name or sig or what ever you can see about them. Playfully! no Flames, people! but you have to start it with "I KNOW YOUR LAME BECAUSE"

Ill start it off.
I know your lame because you posted first on this lame a** thread:hand:

you know how I know your lame? because your noticed that this thread was in the wrong area

A 40 year old parody that doesn't live up to the extreme. Want to know how I know you're lame? Because you're an idiot starting stupid threads.

you know how i know your lame? because im quite sure your are a forty year old virgin.

Kamikaze said:
A 40 year old parody that doesn't live up to the extreme. Want to know how I know you're lame? Because you're an idiot starting stupid threads.

dude you have to like 6 years old. can you not see that it is a 40 year virgin rip off and it was intended to be that . i didnt use "gay" because there are children on here and probably "gays" and i didnt want to offend anyone. you know i know your lame? because you tried to turn this thread into something serious, its called fun, geek meat, get a life!

Hurst said:
dude you have to like 6 years old. can you not see that it is a 40 year virgin rip off and it was intended to be that . i didnt use "gay" because there are children on here and probably "gays" and i didnt want to offend anyone. you know i know your lame? because you tried to turn this thread into something serious, its called fun, geek meat, get a life!

Still it's cliche and about as bland as your sex life. You should realize you also posted this in the wrong forum, you're an idiot.

I dont get it, can someone explain what the Kamikaze and the stupid guy who posted in the wrong section, arguing about?

Icetrash said:
I dont get it, can someone explain what the Kamikaze and the stupid guy who posted in the wrong section, arguing about?

The arguement had been about his lack of intelligence.

Kamikaze said:
Still it's cliche and about as bland as your sex life. You should realize you also posted this in the wrong forum, you're an idiot.

as bland as my sex life!? now see thats not fair, when me and your mom starting dating she never mentioned that she was into threesomes, its not my fault, i just think what me and your mom do in the bedroom is private. how could you kamikaze! how could you!:sad:

Back