I need a new DS game.

Oceanic

The Cake is a Lie
Jan 4, 2007
Australia
I am just wanting to get everyones opinions on what would be the best DS game for me to get next. I'm fairly new to the DS and have so far played Hotel Dusk: Room 215 and having fun on MKDS. So far I've thought about New Super Mario Bros., MP: Hunters, Trauma Centre (which I think I'd have to import) and Phoenix Wright 1.

I'd like to not have to import the game, I just want to be able to go out and buy it tomorrow. Are there any games like those ones or one of those imparticular anyone could suggest?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!:)

Phoenix Wright : changed me (good game dont pay full price)
Mario : if you like marios older games get it
MPs : good but its best online

Lunar Knights - rpg/action
AC:WW - Simulation (Like the Sims)
Puzzle Quest - Rpg/Puzzle
Final Fantasy 3 - Rpg
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Action/Rpg
Children of Mana - Rpg
Elite Beat Agents - Beat/Dancing
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time - Rpg

All good games to check out

Oceanic said:
I am just wanting to get everyones opinions on what would be the best DS game for me to get next. I'm fairly new to the DS and have so far played Hotel Dusk: Room 215 and having fun on MKDS. So far I've thought about New Super Mario Bros., MP: Hunters, Trauma Centre (which I think I'd have to import) and Phoenix Wright 1.

I'd like to not have to import the game, I just want to be able to go out and buy it tomorrow. Are there any games like those ones or one of those imparticular anyone could suggest?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!:)
don't think you have to import trauma centre so it would be fine

Thanks for all your imput, I've checked out some of the games you've mentioned. Trauma Centre has not been released in Aus just yet, Nintendos site still says TBC, the same with Custom Robo Arena. Portrait of Ruin comes out on the 20th of April, so sooon!! I'll definetly be checking these games out when they are released, thanks for the info guys!!!! I've narrowed it down to New Super Mario or MP:H, I've found a good deal on MP:H, $25 off, but I do like a good Mario game, I'll see what happens when I get to the shops later on today. Thanks for the input, much appreciated:D

Oceanic said:
Thanks for all your imput, I've checked out some of the games you've mentioned. Trauma Centre has not been released in Aus just yet, Nintendos site still says TBC, the same with Custom Robo Arena. Portrait of Ruin comes out on the 20th of April, so sooon!! I'll definetly be checking these games out when they are released, thanks for the info guys!!!! I've narrowed it down to New Super Mario or MP:H, I've found a good deal on MP:H, $25 off, but I do like a good Mario game, I'll see what happens when I get to the shops later on today. Thanks for the input, much appreciated:D
Ohhh, I never realized you lived in Australia. So, you don't know when Custom Robo Arena comes out? If you do, then you should definitely WAIT.

Samus101 said:
Ohhh, I never realized you lived in Australia. So, you don't know when Custom Robo Arena comes out? If you do, then you should definitely WAIT.
We havn't got a release date yet, so I'm thinking that it wont be in the next few months (it's the way Nintendo Australia likes to work things) so when it does eventually come out, I'm sure I'll be finished whatever game I get today, and will be looking into it for sure! Thanks Samus, it does indeed look like an awesome game!

Oceanic said:
We havn't got a release date yet, so I'm thinking that it wont be in the next few months (it's the way Nintendo Australia likes to work things) so when it does eventually come out, I'm sure I'll be finished whatever game I get today, and will be looking into it for sure! Thanks Samus, it does indeed look like an awesome game!
You are very welcome. :wink:

Diddy Kong Racing:
up to 6 players online
fun 1 player mode
8.5/10

MPH:Its ok 1 player
up to 4 players online
VERY fun online
9.7/10

Back