I think Nintendo might have to count on there own games.

I am also sick of people saying that Nintendo is "kiddie" I doubt that Super Smash Bros., Zelda, Resindent evil, and other games are kiddie. Sure we didn't see the perfect games for Gamecube, but Nintendo isn't kiddie, but Wii is taking more games in. I don't know what people see in M games. They are just killing and have no storyline or plot. Mario is the best and his games are for everyone. Super Mario Galaxy and Super Paper Mario aer going to be awsome. Of course we'll see some violent, but good games such as Metroid Prime 3 and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Stop complaining because you want M games. M games are completly stupid.

I think most games have short gameplay value. No online match up and not even a online highscore board keep the games down :(

hmmm....

Nfanboy said:
I am also sick of people saying that Nintendo is "kiddie" I doubt that Super Smash Bros., Zelda, Resindent evil, and other games are kiddie. Sure we didn't see the perfect games for Gamecube, but Nintendo isn't kiddie, but Wii is taking more games in. I don't know what people see in M games. They are just killing and have no storyline or plot. Mario is the best and his games are for everyone. Super Mario Galaxy and Super Paper Mario aer going to be awsome. Of course we'll see some violent, but good games such as Metroid Prime 3 and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Stop complaining because you want M games. M games are completly stupid.

Resident Evil does have an ESRB of mature and has a great storyline and plot. You are obviously biased. I'm sure we can respect your opinion, but don't sh*t on people just because you have a problem with something. Some people just like variety in their gameplay. If you do not its your own problem.

basically all wii needs is something like dead rising where its outrageously fun yet mature enough to provide older gamers satisfaction. I love my Mario Karts and God of War alike so really I dont care what games come out for the Wii, as long as the big titles hit I am okay with it :D

And Kiddie games are like those Disney Movie games or games like Blues Clues and Dora xD E means everyone, that includes... EVERYONE not just Kiddies. If it says 3+ then obviously its for kids because a 3 year old can apperently play it =P

Back