If you could only have ONE video game..

Probably Tales of Symphonia. You can replay the death out of that game.

Unreal Tournement 3.

Enough said:)

i beat you all.....i cant choose 1 game....so...i would rather choose none....and pick up a book called "Resident Evil"

I would definately have to say Brawl. It's the game I could play the longest without getting sick of it.

If Brawl is better than Melee, then that's the game. Online would have to be included as well. (Which it is.)

i would want Halo 3 (i dont even have a 360 yet :p)

i want it because Halo never gets boring

RE4 would be my second game on the list

Second choice would be Gears of War

Sovieto said:
which would it be? This would be the only video game you could play forever and ever. Before you choose your all time favorite, consider the replay value of it. Your favorite game may be Zelda: OoT but Counter-Strike would keep you busy for longer. If it is for a multiplayer game there would still be all the people online, updates, mods, what not.

Mine would be StarCraft 2 just because its everything StarCraft 1 is/was and more, so I know there is no way I couldn't like it. I've also logged probably well over 1500/2000+ hours on StarCraft 1.
Lol I would pick Starcraft 1. I hate new starcraft 2...So many things changed that made the game worse. Btw I have broodwar for starcraft 1 though lost original copy of starcrafy although I have the case including the product code. And it won't let me play Broodwar without original...is their anyway where I can download and install the original copy? so I can play broodwar. Without buying it.

Back