If you had £1,000,000...

surfinrach90 said:
Use it to get a better flat than the one I'm hoping to get, and buy all nice furnature for it and such.

Spend a bit on luxuries like a holiday for the boyf and I and then save the rest I suppose. =]
Wouldn't you want to buy a nice house instead of buying a flat since it's a bit more spacious with all the money you would have?

RadNad said:
Wouldn't you want to buy a nice house instead of buying a flat since it's a bit more spacious with all the money you would have?

In the little booklet thing I've got with all the flats this company are renting out there's one in there that's in a brand new morden block of flats right in the center of my town with 4 bedrooms and it's huge. I'd love to have that lol so when I was typing that I was just thinking about that place! :lol:

But yeah I see what you mean and if I had the money then I probably would go for a decent size house.

Frummage... How much was all that? I mean, no average person could afford it without taking out a huge loan. Your quite the lucky person, being able to play UT3 and crysis.

And guess I would donate to charity. But I would find some way to contact the devil, maybe sell my soul (for a day), and inturn be blessed with unlimited power.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^You're not average :shifty:

I didn't really mean from my perspective, but just kids vs. adults and the redefinition you experience of things like "affordable" - I think it's cute (not at all in a condescending way either) :)

killik119 said:
Frummage... How much was all that? I mean, no average person could afford it without taking out a huge loan. Your quite the lucky person, being able to play UT3 and crysis.

And guess I would donate to charity. But I would find some way to contact the devil, maybe sell my soul (for a day), and inturn be blessed with unlimited power.
It was just over £2000

Id buy my grandpa's farm from him (450 acres, horse ranch building, 2 farm houses, 1 lake house sitting on large lake, and about 250 different animals ranging from cows, horses, and chickens) (he would sell it for about $390,000 <its in missouri. Then id get married have kids, settle down and start up a small buiseness and make a big pumpkin farm out of it. Then would donate the rest (about 500 thousand, since I need about 500 that i dont use on the farm for exspenses and stuff) to make-a-wish or brobybarr organization (adopts families with exspenses of medical problems of terminal ill kids.)

I would spend $2,000,000 on:
-Wii
-charity
-musical equipment(amps/PA/recording equipment/studio)
-Schecter Omen-8 bass
Omen-8-sj.jpg

-a couple of Mini Coopers :wink:

I was gonna say I'd go to America.
But I guess I'd probably put most of it in bonds.
And live off of it for the rest of my life.
I'd also buy a lot land,build a big house,buy 4 wheelers and a bunch of other fun ****.
and a trampoline.

Back