If you need help come here

Billii

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
I don't have the game but I saw nobody had this up so just help each other play the game

Please sticky this

Be sure you have the Slim Pixl, go to highest floor, switch to 3D, go left until you see a brick you can hit, hit it and climb the ladder. You will see a man standing there, don't mind him. Switch to slim mode and go across the electricity things, be sure to stop when one is about to come through you. You will see a vault. The pass code is 41262816.

Hope this helps.

This Wiik said:
how do you get that code?

I am stuck here as well

To get the 4 digit code you need to pay 100 rubees to one of the prisoners. To get the 8-digit code you need to pay the hidden prisoner 10,000 rubees. You can find him in the very top left room hidden in 3d.

KyleForMe said:
To get the 4 digit code you need to pay 100 rubees to one of the prisoners. To get the 8-digit code you need to pay the hidden prisoner 10,000 rubees. You can find him in the very top left room hidden in 3d.

Thanks Kyle

I'm going to legitimately get the codes even though I could just punch them in.

What about how to get the card above the last house in the desert town, before the second bridge in Chapter One?? I think it is card 52??

^^^ I forget which one, but you can jump onto one of the first buildings, then you have to make your way across to it.

chapter 1-4, how do you hit the blue block to get the key for the bottom door? Ive tried throwing at it but I cant get high enough to reach it.

I have completed chapter two, and done the little Luigi castle story. When I walk around fliptown (name can't remember) Merlin tells me about a man wearing all green. I assume this is Luigi but I can't seem to find him like I did peach. Any suggestions (I found the heard tower to the third world, should I just start that or is he needed for it?)

Lol, he was stating someone in the book. He never talked about him being in Flipside. Just continue to Chapter 3 :)

Back