IGN House of the Dead: Overkill Review

Anybody know if they're using the remaining Major Arcana deck tarot Cards for the boss names?
I'm a big HoTD fan and I'm going to, at the very least, rent this. G is really cool. I wish Goldman was in the new one though.

"Dogs of the AMS... time they made a move."

Shame about those frame-skips (watch the review video, he talks a bit about them). Still looks like a good time though.

Needs more decent home conversion of the first

Thanks for posting this. I didn't think much of the game before but I will definitely give it a try now.

I agree Brawny. Once it drops to 30-40 i'll grab it as there are too many adventure games asking for my gaming bux on Wii especially with money being tight.

My wife gave me 25 to put towards a game for an anniversary present from her ,and i'm holding that out for Dead Rising so that way i only gotta put 15 bux towards it.

I agree Brawny. Once it drops to 30-40 i'll grab it as there are too many adventure games asking for my gaming bux on Wii especially with money being tight.

My wife gave me 25 to put towards a game for an anniversary present from her ,and i'm holding that out for Dead Rising so that way i only gotta put 15 bux towards it.

I'd say ditch the game, put another $100 on top of it and buy something for her.

At first my choice in February was clear. I was gonna buy House of the Dead Overkill and that was it. However, other games like Tenchu, Deade Rising, and Deadly Creatures have caught my attention. I will pick one, just not sure which one yet.

i was interested in Tenchu ,but now im on the fence with how touchy the mission rules are. House of the Dead has my interest ,but not enough be purchased before dead rising ,and deadly creatures. I wasn't even interested in Deadly Creatures until i really read the previews.

Back