I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Hey Tank, was wondering where you were.
Welcome back (yeah, I deffinately remember you)

-Fox

Darkprinny said:
Hey guys im back
From sleepin

funny story about sleep. is that I haven't gotten any. It's 5;33 AM here. and I just never went to sleep. I started watching Across the Universe.

Aw piss! I gotta be awake at 11 to drive two hours south to my friends school for his birthday shindig.

Barbz911 said:
this dude makes a thread that "hes baaaaaaaaaack"
he wants people to say YAAAAAAYY WHERE YA BEEN!?!
or sumtin like dat
im not saying "IM BACK NOW SAY HOW MUCH YOU LIKE ME!!"
:yesnod:

um....d00d I think you're kinda missing the point. Before I went AWOL I was around here a decent amount. Obviously not as much as Prinny or Sov was, but I was around. There were a few people that knew me, not many but a few,and I just wanted to say I was back. I'm not looking for some kind of reinforcement of popularity. Cause let's be honest....if one really cares THAT MUCH about how many people know them on the interwebz...they should look into getting a real life.

I really like these forums, but I just got really busy. But now I'm back for the good, clean, family fun (sometimes) that is Wiichat. :) This was kinda pointed at the people that I talked to. Like Tails, Syntax, and Wario etc. Sooooooo pretty much if you don't like the thread, or it's purpose, don't bother posting in it.....kthnx

Last edited:
I went to sleep because I was tired (and couldnt be arsed watchin anythin)
That was four hours ago
But alass
I have things to do
But not anythin out side its[Translation for pissin it down]Its rain ing

Last edited:
4 hours? wow.

well, really when I think about it my sleep schedule is just off. My class schedule worked out well for me this semester. I never have a class earlier than 2pm. so even if I go to bed at 6am that still gives me a solid 7 hours of sleep. Besides I'm WAY more productive and night....there is no one to distract you at 4am:lol:

tank said:
4 hours? wow.

well, really when I think about it my sleep schedule is just off. My class schedule worked out well for me this semester. I never have a class earlier than 2pm. so even if I go to bed at 6am that still gives me a solid 7 hours of sleep. Besides I'm WAY more productive and night....there is no one to distract you at 4am:lol:
Some times I can go with out sleep for a while
But I can have a mini sleep (about 30 mins) and that can do me for a while

Welcome back.

I remember you from your avatar - the Wifey© is from Pittsburgh (her Bro graudated from Pitt, she's a CMU grad) and is a Pens fan!

I've been to a few games, up 'ere an at. :D (There was just a slang/colloquialisms thread, I hipped the kids to some Pittsburgese).

Welcome back dude, you might not remember but I sure remember you.

tank said:
I'm back, fools!

I don't know if there is a new crowd around here since I've been gone, if any of the vets that would remember are even left here, or if anyone even noticed I was gone in the first place...but regardless I'm back!

lemme see....it's been a while since I've posted. I got real busy with school, finals, work, the holidays, hospital visits, Playing my 360, going to hockey games......it's been a cluster **** of a year for sure.

Anything exciting happen? Has Sovieto been banned anymore recently?:lol:

Well im new to wiichat ... welcome back whoever you are.

[DT] said:
Welcome back.

I remember you from your avatar - the Wifey© is from Pittsburgh (her Bro graudated from Pitt, she's a CMU grad) and is a Pens fan!

I've been to a few games, up 'ere an at. :D (There was just a slang/colloquialisms thread, I hipped the kids to some Pittsburgese).

Ah cool. I love Pittsburgh. I grew up in a suburb about 40 minutes out and spent a lot of time in the city. But it's even better living in. That and I'm like 5 minutes from Mellon Arena. Me and a gang of my friends are on the waiting list for Pens season tickets.

j'eet j'et?

Back