im craving some news on THE BIGS!

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
Its not going to be online but i still really want it... IGN played it last month at the media summit. They said it was looking well. The controls sound awsome! The game comes out in a few weeks! I havent heard anything about this game since............ But while we wait for some news.....anyone else plan on picking this game up???

it seems that there isnt any dynasty mode or season mode..... I love to do those and be in a season.. But that wont stop me..... According to ign, gamespot. game is in good shape, a few as they said "Hiccups" witht the controls and the graphics are nice and tolerable. but its looking good! Cant wait!

Last edited:
ur spoiler sucks Wiitime....the yankees blow ass...thats all that matters at this point...haha :p !!!

actually they are improving... r u also saying the wii sucks?:shocked:

there are coming back.. u plan on getting this game?

Wiitime said:
Its not going to be online but i still really want it... IGN played it last month at the media summit. They said it was looking well. The controls sound awsome! The game comes out in a few weeks! I havent heard anything about this game since............ But while we wait for some news.....anyone else plan on picking this game up???

it seems that there isnt any dynasty mode or season mode..... I love to do those and be in a season.. But that wont stop me..... According to ign, gamespot. game is in good shape, a few as they said "Hiccups" witht the controls and the graphics are nice and tolerable. but its looking good! Cant wait!

its online

no its not. i thought the same thing. I have recently watched an interview online saying its not and i contacted 2ksports and they said The Nintendo Wii Version will not have online.... Sorry . i am dissapointed too.. But im still picking this up.. cant resist a baseball game lol

minismok said:
its online
You have a link that expressly says it does? I'd love to be proven wrong. Two folks from the 2k forums say they contacted 2k themselves and we're told it would not be online :shocked:

http://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121408

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/05/25/nintendo-media-summit-the-bigs-hands-on-wii/

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/sports/thebigs/news.html?sid=6170185

There’s two links with some info. After finding out the game will lack online play I’m probably not getting it. Grooming a rookie from zero to hero sounds fun but not having online play is a big buzzkill to the replay value and overall fun for me.

i read that on the forum too. A few weeks ago i contacted them too. they said its not going too........ I was really hopeing it would but hopefully the next baseball game for the wii will have online.. but THE BIGS should last me. madden and mario strikers will be online so im not too dissapointed

The BIGS is an arcade style baseball game with power-ups and special effects, as well as online with up to four players.
Read Previews »
By: 2K Sports, Blue Castle Games
Genre: Baseball
Release Date: Jun 25, 2007
Players: 4 Online (tech info)

minismok said:
The BIGS is an arcade style baseball game with power-ups and special effects, as well as online with up to four players.
Read Previews »

yes i know, but they had that for every console.... its not online. its not like i dont want it to be........ Are you still going to get it?? anyone? not 1 person has said they are going to get it

minismok said:
Read Previews »
It's not online. People have emailed 2K and it's not...

lets get back to topic.. its not going to be online...........

i will be getting this game the day it comes out! I cant wait for the controls.. Hope they are great

yes, Wiitime, to actually answer your question. im getting it despite the no Yanks at Giants game. unfortunately this game is just like blazing angels. it was online for everything else, but not for Wii. however, at the moment, the controls will be awesome enough to distract me until Madden 08, Mario Strikers, MLB 2K8, Brawl, etc. come out.

I'll prob get. I may rent it first because its not online. But if its a good game, I guess online doesnt mean everything.

YEAAA FWELR!!!!! Mlb 2k8 for the wii??/ has it been confirmed? i agree, it will be good and last me until Strikers and Madden!! to bad about our game! rain check. TBD!.. whenver the next baseball game online comes out. Yankees Vs Giants..

Back