I'm curious... How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 soon to be 16 n can't wait to drive
My mom says she'll give me her car
This is wat it looks like:
camry.jpg

I find it interesting how all the 15 and under ages feel like they need to defend their "knowledge" lol You guys don't need to put something on there to prove your worthy of being treated older than 5 years old. We're not going to treat you like less of human beings just because of your age. And in return, we expect the same treatment.

To whoever said "Over 20's get a life" I understand that you're just a child still, really, I do. But it's just another tale tale sign that the youth these days are being taught to disrespect people older then themselves. You're really gonna regret treating us that way when you're our age and you get the same thing back. That's part of life, though. Without us you wouldn't even have videogames.

Which brings me onto my next subject which I'm about to make a topic thread about right now.

~Marisa~ said:
I find it interesting how all the 15 and under ages feel like they need to defend their "knowledge" lol You guys don't need to put something on there to prove your worthy of being treated older than 5 years old. We're not going to treat you like less of human beings just because of your age. And in return, we expect the same treatment.

To whoever said "Over 20's get a life" I understand that you're just a child still, really, I do. But it's just another tale tale sign that the youth these days are being taught to disrespect people older then themselves. You're really gonna regret treating us that way when you're our age and you get the same thing back. That's part of life, though. Without us you wouldn't even have videogames.

Which brings me onto my next subject which I'm about to make a topic thread about right now.
Here she goes again.Lol, JK.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back