I'm done

Bakura23

Just some guy
Jan 23, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Wii Online Code
0004-0004-0004-0004
I'm done playing Goldeneye. It was a lot of fun fighting my way to 56 and I'm glad I was able to meet and party up with some good people. Thanks for welcoming this noob to the game! Take care and maybe I'll be lucky and run into some of you in another game in the future.

The biggest reason for stopping playing is that I want to be spending more time focused on my wife and daughter. I found myself playing this game in every minute of free time I had. I loved the competition, but it was detracting from home life.

For anyone interested, I compiled my remaining footage into another montage. Fortunately (and surprisingly), the music Nazi over at YT didn't scream at my selection this time, so it has music. /http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ7CyjzhoNk&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
You'll be back. No one ever truly retires. People say that they do. But everyone comes back eventually. Nice try, though.

I'm done playing Goldeneye. It was a lot of fun fighting my way to 56 and I'm glad I was able to meet and party up with some good people. Thanks for welcoming this noob to the game! Take care and maybe I'll be lucky and run into some of you in another game in the future.

Find the middle path of moderation young grasshopper and return to enjoy all things.

Find the middle path of moderation young grasshopper and return to enjoy all things.
You may be right and I may be back. I haven't quit gaming, just GE. It really was turning into a time suck for me. At the moment, I'm debating next gen consoles. For those of you that have them, how do you like the Wii U? Those new controllers any good?

Back