I'm Getting a DS :D, But i don't know what game i should get 1st...

Lol I ordered a DS, it's coming today as it's past midnight. It was pre-owned so I only had a choice of like 10 games, out of the ones available I chose Rayman DS and Star Wars Lethal Alliance DS. I hear that Rayman DS does not use the touch screen very much, and I've heard nothing about touch for SW: LA, Please can somebody on this thread tell me more about the touch features on these games.

Last edited:
Matt's_A_Bluebird said:
Lol I ordered a DS, it's coming today as it's past midnight. It was pre-owned so I only had a choice of like 10 games, out of the ones available I chose Rayman DS and Star Wars Lethal Alliance DS. I hear that Rayman DS does not use the touch screen very much, and I've heard nothing about touch for SW: LA, Please can somebody on this thread tell me more about the touch features on these games.
Don't worry now, I've got them now lol.

If it hasn't been recommended already i'd say Lunar Knights! I am currently 17 hours into the game and still searching for all the items and secrets. After you beat it you can go through it again to get even more added accessories, on top of that the story is great and the shooting sections are a nice little add on IMO.

a true starter game (if you can call it a game), is elektroplankton, it has sooting music and beats that you create for yourself by giving you brilliant access to the touch screen. its not very popular, but i definately reccomend it, if you want something abit cheaper and very different. i dont think i'll ever find a game quite like it.

I would say Meteos or Mario Kart. Both are great games but if you are not into puzzle games then I would go for Mario Kart.

I had the same question when I bought one 6 weeks ago...and...

I bought Brain Training and Trauma Center - not my thing really [although the reviews were good, Trauma Center is rock hard!] Still alright tho.

I am not a Mario fan but Mario Minis vs Donkey Kong 2 - is exactly what the touch screen ordered - good but quite easy to complete but does have good replay value.

Yoshi's Island is also a pretty good title as well, as platformers go!!

Spiderman 3 is pretty addictive with the touch screen combat, well worth purchasing.

My fave at the min is Sonic DS - captures the Sega original with some cool touch screen stages as well! Top soundtrack!

Just ordered Animal crossing and Mario 64 - good reviews as well!!

Back