Im Starting to regret buying the wii

Also if it's because you're missing games for other consoles, then maybe you can sell your wii for now and buy PS3 or 360. And get another Wii next year or so.

paintba||er said:

Have you ever played online? It is much more fun to play against a human that is actually smart than stupid and predictable AI. For me good online play triples a games life.

I guess I forget that sarcasm is lost on the internet, it was a joke, this is nintendo's major fault, it's the one complaint I have about the Wii, don't care about the graphics, mini games thrill me and I'm busy with the Gamecube library, my real advice: if you don't like the Wii sell it to one of the other people still trying to get one, if you go on ebay now you can get at least retail for it.

I was playing games since the Atari. Now if you are like me, you know it's takes a few years for a new console to build up a library. Right now the PS3 and Wii don't have a massive library, and the 360 is still getting there. If you are bored out of your mind, waiting for new games, I suggest adding another hobby to your list, or go find more friends to hang out with.

The thing that bother me is when people ask nintendo about games for serious gamers we get the same 3. Galaxy, Brawl and Metroid. And metroid isn't even online. That bothers me alot.

Also everytime I see Crackdown or Halo on the xbox it makes me want one now! But I of course would go wii60!

I think keep the Wii. Good games will come out in Time, like mushroomedmario said. Have you a GC? IF not, then just buy a GC controller and some games for about 15 $.

there are quite a few wii games i am looking forward to:

mario galaxys
super smash bros brawl
dragon ball z 2
dragon ball z 3
mario kart
mario partys
matriod prime 3
red steel 2
soul calibur
and a couple more

Metroid Prime 3 - August
Super Mario Galaxy - November
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - December
UC-'07
NiGHTS-October
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games-'07
Manhunt 2-'07
Battalion Wars 2-Nov? oh well '07
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure-'07
theres more but thats my 2007 wish list

Manhunt 2 was banned . It will be not released.

Yellow_Wii said:
there are quite a few wii games i am looking forward to:

mario galaxys
super smash bros brawl
dragon ball z 2
dragon ball z 3
mario kart
mario partys
matriod prime 3
red steel 2
soul calibur
and a couple more

Can't wait for Mario Galaxy, MP3 and SSBB.
Undecided on Mario Kart.
Not interested in Dragon Ball, Mario Party and Red Steel 2.
Worried Soul Calibur Legends will turn out crap like that Tekken spin-off.

Back