Im The REAL HyruleZing

So now you're asking us which of your personalities would we like you to use from here on out? I never talked to you when you were posting all the werewolf stuff so I guess this one is fine. Kinda moody though. Maybe if you tone down the easily offended bit, we could get along just fine.

Actually, my brother made that werewolf **** so don't tell me I did it, you cant read can you? ( This is Really fun )

Im getting tempted to go from friendly teasing to some straight trolling.

*Now where did I put those Spider-Man pics?*

thCAZDKP7O.jpg Bring it on.....in the morning, I have to go to bed. But I chose Batman when I get back. Good Night. ( Punches )

RobinSlapsBatman.png

Batman is taken

Well, I s'pose if everyone else is showin' their face I'll finally reveal my own true form. Ladies, I am not responsible for any instantaneous pregnancy. Gentlemen, I am not to be blamed for extreme envy or jealousy. BEHOLD!

369px-Captain_Karp.jpg

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1337743560_rambo.jpg

Ive been hitting the gym a lot recently. That jungle you see behind me, yeah thats toats Afghanistan.

That jungle looks like it's got some fun 'n games.

Yeah, and if you come here you can have anything you want... But you just better not take it from me.

CK that pic is HOT!

Oh, brother, your not trying to impress me right, but if you are you're not very close to it :rolleyes5:. I don't care if batman is taken, he is my favorite hero! So there shall be TWO Batmen.

Thank you so much.... is it ok if you Yoshi, but if not, I understand.

Back