image creation needs!!!!

how about 350 x 50 for the sig cuz im in another clan and this is the minimum and 500x200 is the maximum so i dont know if you can do the 350x50 if thats ok

how about 350 x 50 for the sig cuz im in another clan and this is the minimum and 500x200 is the maximum so i dont know if you can do the 350x50 if thats ok

If the min is 350*50 and the max is 500*200, I'm sure I can come up with something

@wishmaster
can you find me an image.. cos i cant decide on one.....i have the rest sorted just need a image to work from.... ta

@ wishmaster.

Seriously, you need to provide me with an image.....my inspiration for ideas sucks, hence why i do sigs for people and not myself..... :)

Although i like my stick-man animation :D

[STRIKE]
Ok, I should have something for you inside 3 hours, on my way home now.
[/STRIKE]

The Avatar aint that good, sorry..
wishmaster02ava.jpg

[noparse]
wishmaster02ava.jpg
[/noparse]

but sig i like...
wishmaster02.jpg

[noparse]
wishmaster02.jpg
[/noparse]

Last edited:
yea the avatar looks weird but the sig is awrsome

Hey, I need a better signature. I made this one myself but its not that great, Anyway, I need one that is 550X200 and make it have surgeons clustered around a guy on an operating table but its from the guy's point of view. Know what I mean? Anyway, I would like my Black Ops ally code on it which is 3123-7480-3781. See what you can do. Thanks in advance!

if anyone would mind making me one that would be cool. Use the name Midjir in old english if you can...and my wii number 4271 4965 2230 9608 and some sort of kart theme with luigi in the background. he is my favorite mario char and for some reason i race best using him lol. also my mario kart friend code is 2365-4379-6091 if that would fit as well. if this cant be made its fine :) also anyone is welcome to add my codes. just pm me telling me

OK, all done, I still have these in edit format so small alterations is possible, but i like these quite a bit.

MIDJIR
midjir.jpg

[noparse]
midjir.jpg
[/noparse]

Dr. Vortex
drvortex.jpg

[noparse]
drvortex.jpg
[/noparse]

AssasinGod
assasingod.jpg