Insomniacs assemble!!

... Higher levels for all Pokes starting from just 1 and eventually reaching 5, important trainers (Gym Leaders, the E4, etc.) will have one extra Pokemon as well as their Pokemon having new movesets and even items, and probably other stuff that ain't known yet.

Not notably harder, in other words.

I've heard of challenge mode and it's SUPER INTRIGUING???? I might give it a go some day.

On another topic, I'm liking this new thread! It's too bad to see the hallowed "what are you thinking about?" thread gone, but this title seems more accurate. I like having a place to talk without a focus :) It lets me know my forum buddies better!

- I suddenly crave Lobster... Which is never good, since it's so ****in' inexpensive. ._.

Never good. Lobsters are actually horrifying monsters. I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE WOULD EVER EAT HUMONGOUS HYDROSCORPIONS

THEY JUST DON'T LOOK APPETIZING

On other news, I've decided to maintain regular activity! Originally, I had only planned to stay for a short while, but I figured I could use the writing practice, and the forum could use a bit more activity.

/damnit Bloke

Wut

Entirely unappetizing by appearance, but quite succulent 'n delicious past that shell... :9 I hate you for teachin' me that emoticon, Nick! Dx

WMBQ remaining active? yey! :D

Oh, right, ya weren't around for it... Prinny changed his name to DBloke, therefore, he is now "Bloke". He accidentally deleted the original thread, as said in the OP.

Last edited:
Oh, right, ya weren't around for it... Prinny changed his name to DBloke, therefore, he is now "Bloke". He accidentally deleted the original thread, as said in the OP.

WUT.

o ok

I suppose it happens to the best of us. AND BY "BEST OF US" I MEAN SUPERMODS?????? BECAUSE CLEARLY THEY HAVE PROVEN THEIR MIRTH AND ARE THE ONLY ACTIVE MEMBERS WHO COULD POSSIBLY MAKE SUCH A SNAFU

I'm watching you, CK... :shifty:

I think I'm addicted to caps lock. OH WELL IT HAPPENS. IF IT BECOMES TOO MUCH OF AN EYESORE THEN I'LL CURTAIL IT BUT I ALSO FIND IT REALLY IMPORTANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I AM BELLOWING THESE RUN-ON SENTENCES AS. I. TYPE. THEM.

srsly it was just an accident that i had absolutely no part of

Don't worry bro, if your caps lock spammin' does become a problem, I'll handle it for ya. I'll handle it reeeaaal quick. ;)

/joking, or not?

srsly it was just an accident that i had absolutely no part of

Don't worry bro, if your caps lock spammin' does become a problem, I'll handle it for ya. I'll handle it reeeaaal quick. ;)

/joking, or not?

Oh my. Perhaps it is ME who should watch MY step! Nah I don't blame the mods, I was just bein' all tongue-and-cheek.

LIKE THIS :p

As was I. :lol: My threats to mod one's e-life straight off the internets itself are generally a joke, or a terrible exaggeration at the least. I still find it hilarious that I'm any sort of mod at all. Next thing ya know, I'll be a valued member. (PFFFFFFT NOT IN A MILLION YEARS ROFL)

... Oh, and not that I'd hesitate to ban your ass six ways from Sunday if ya'd dare to go on a flaming spree or somethin'. :p

Welcome back, WMBQ! I recall us calling you by another name, but I'm probably wrong; Phil?

YOU'RE TOTALLY RIGHT. My name in real life is Phil! Is yours Nick? Or were you not Nick Attack. I don't even remember IT'S BEEN TOO LONG

YOU'RE TOTALLY RIGHT. My name in real life is Phil! Is yours Nick? Or were you not Nick Attack. I don't even remember IT'S BEEN TOO LONG
[strike]Don't mention my noob username again![/strike] Ya, that would be me.

Back