Insomniacs assemble!!

Have ya not heard of the DLC "Undead Nightmare"? The bulk of it is a new single player non-canon story where a mysterious plague has caused the dead to come back to life, and said unholy monstrosities are lookin' to feast on the living, particularly to recruit some new company for joinin' them in undeath. Marston takes it upon himself to not give a rat's ass 'bout his own survival and travels the breadth of the closing frontier once more to find a cure to this nightmare.

It obviously ain't as large of a story as the actual one in RDR, but considering the DLC is only $10, it's bloody ****in' worth the money. Completin' it 100% once can take around 24 hours (that was around my first playthrough's time logged).

... In other words yes, RDR has zambies. Western + Zambie = the strangest sort of win.

You should definitely buy Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, then. ;)

And before ya say you won't buy RDR and therefore can't get DLC, there's a standalone disc. Get to it bro.

I don't buy games because someone tells me to. I may try to borrow it from a friend when school starts back up. Surely someone has it.

Considerin' how many people own the game, I'd be shocked (and sad for ya) if you couldn't find someone to borrow it from.

A lot of the people at my school are PC gamers, so I don't know.

If you know someone thats a large Rockstar fan and plays console then you'll most likely find someone that will lend you it. IF this is still the RDR conversation of course.

I'm actually starting to really like Xenoblade. I admit I used to kinda make myself play it, hoping I would get into it, but already I wanna play it right now. The only reason I'm not playing it now is because I wanna Skype with my girlfriend when she gets on, which will probably be soon.

Also, I'm taking suggestions for my Black 2 team, which will probably be done on Challenge Mode. So far I've got:

-Emboar
-Crobat
-Carnivine
-Glaceon (Upon request of my girlfriend)

I need two more, one of them must be a Water-type. Any suggestions? Any I don't care about strength or if it's even in the Unova Pokedex.

And my already set in stone White 2 team is:

-Samurott
-Seviper
-Delcatty
-Reuniclus
-Eelektross
-Flareon

Last edited:
I'm actually starting to really like Xenoblade. I admit I used to kinda make myself play it, hoping I would get into it, but already I wanna play it right now. The only reason I'm not playing it now is because I wanna Skype with my girlfriend when she gets on, which will probably be soon.

Also, I'm taking suggestions for my Black 2 team, which will probably be done on Challenge Mode. So far I've got:

-Emboar
-Crobat
-Carnivine
-Glaceon (Upon request of my girlfriend)

I need two more, one of them must be a Water-type. Any suggestions? Any I don't care about strength or if it's even in the Unova Pokedex.

-Samurott
-Seviper
-Delcatty
-Reuniclus
-Eelektross
-Flareon

you make it too easy Squid, The Kip himself of course! Get a Mudkip in there!

What, you're gettin' B2 and W2? I've considered it myself, but... ... ... I'm somewhat reluctant, honestly. Since I've already got BW1 'n all. What's got ya motivated to buy both?

Also, you should really get a Magikarp for your B2 challenge team. Trust me on this, bro. :D

Back