Insomniacs assemble!!

[STRIKE]I would hack all SSB4 DLCs.[/STRIKE]

Funfact: I haven't actually done anythin' illegal with Homebrew, miraculously.

Ya know, honestly, the more I thought about the "disc-locked content" the more I agree with it. Yes, they're on the disc, and yes, we own the disc. But they could jut have easily made it actual DLC, which takes a while to download sometimes, and takes up memory. However, the 108kb files to unlock the content is much more convenient. As soon as you buy it, you have it. There's no waiting.

I know you all are gonna be angry/confused with my logic, but it honeslty makes sense to me.

You're forgettin' that we're being forced to pay for it. On-disc DLC is nothin' but an excuse to make money. Keeping content off-disc and releasing it as DLC just to avoid accusations of locked on-disc content is just as criminal.

Your logic really is equally flawed as the way you spelled "honestly", bro...

You fixed it though ya arsehole!

On-disc DLC is stupid, I think if its in the games coding it should be in the game, no excuses for conning the gamer out of more money.

I'm not buying it, so how are they forcing me to buy it?

DLC is nothing but an excuse to make money..

Well theres a big surprise, well I don't see it like that when a DLC is worth £1 and it contains more then the CoD £15 map pack.s

^ This.

Unfairly priced DLC ain't as bad as on-disc DLC, but it's still a dick move. Games need better DLC like RDR has. 'Specially Undead Nightmare, the DLC of the year.

^ This.

Unfairly priced DLC ain't as bad as on-disc DLC, but it's still a dick move. Games need better DLC like RDR has. 'Specially Undead Nightmare, the DLC of the year.

Aye DLC of the year...for last year! Call of Anus obviously takes the cake when compared with fanbase.

[STRIKE]I would hack all SSB4 DLCs.[/STRIKE]

Funfact: I haven't actually done anythin' illegal with Homebrew, miraculously.

I have, just not with newer consoles.

Ok PSP so I dont have to cart my discs about with me
OK Ps2 and Xbox, but thats just to make them awesome and save me having to cart a load of discs about with me

Oh and starting on Gamecube because the cost of some of the games is stupid.

All for the games night I do

In related news.
My idea in the pub about doing a play about Sic Clive Sincalr and Sir Alan Sugar (for the 30th aniverasy of there computers) is proving to be mega popular.

People from all over the UK are going to see it

LEVEL UP!!
Awesome level +10

I dislike the desert, luckily I only have 2 more days of this crap.

Gotta go back and play games again, after spending a lot of time with mah lady.

Record shelf

Book shelf

Anime shelf

Just showing things

- My Live subscription ends in just a month... Oh, how I'll miss RDR. Even more than Brawl. =(
- The summer heat ain't so hot, strangely enough. I can't remember the last time the weather was so mundane in late June.

.... Is this what it seems?

???

Gotta go back and play games again, after spending a lot of time with mah lady.

Why not Zoiberg? both at the same time? ;D

Back