Insomniacs assemble!!

Its sooooo empty with out two rows of anime on it

Also they knew they where taking the piss with the size of this coffee table book

Last edited:
That's because they aren't stupid enough to get rid of such a great game. You don't see that often. No, the gamestop only exclusivity excuse doesn't work. The game has sold much better than expected.

Buy it because I said it's good. No one wants to listen to me talk about it's top knotch soundtrack, refined gameplay, easy to play while maintaining complexity factor, outstanding and original world design, good english voice acting, its hundreds of sidequests, huge world, or great story.

It doesn't matter what it is, I've always preferred English voice acting over everything else.Ack, hundreds of side quests. Sounds like too much.

The sidequests are called so because they're optional. Not to mention, if you're doing them all like I am you'd quickly overlevel. Regarding voice acting, Arc Rise Fantasia made me mute it whenever someone spoke.

Last edited:
^ Star Ocean damn-well made me close to doing so at times... 'Till the End of Time in particular.

Ack, hundreds of side quests. Sounds like too much.

I've never heard of someone complain 'bout a game havin' too much content... ... ... ****'s wrong wit' you, son? :lol:

He's referring to second refrigerator content. Example, a huge action game with several underwheling and trivial quests would turn off many gamers.

I heard Arc Rise Fantasia was a terrible game. Did you enjoy it at all
I've heard from numerous places that RDR had the "second refrigerator."

>Nintendo doing DLC for new Mario game
Its over.
I wasn't really giving a toss about next gen, but now I really dont give a toss

Back