Insomniacs assemble!!

Try the irony mark
6px-Irony_mark_full.svg.png
? Explain.

? Explain.
I know you don't click links so here
Wikipedia said:
Although in the written English language there is no standard way to denote irony or sarcasm, several forms of punctuation have been proposed. Among the oldest and frequently attested are the percontation point invented by English printer Henry Denham in the 1580s, and the irony mark, furthered by French poet Alcanter de Brahm in the 19th century. Both of these marks were represented visually by a backwards question mark

- Insomnia is murderin' me. Feel like **** due to poor sleep quality.
- Due to said poor sleep quality, was drowsy all day (still am) 'n ended up hammerin' my hand while replacin' a floor board on the porch. Didn't break nothin' I don't think, but it's sore as all hell. Feels like my middle finger's outta place.
- Hand injuries are the worst, since then ya can't game properly. ;_;

- Insomnia is murderin' me. Feel like **** due to poor sleep quality.
- Due to said poor sleep quality, was drowsy all day (still am) 'n ended up hammerin' my hand while replacin' a floor board on the porch. Didn't break nothin' I don't think, but it's sore as all hell. Feels like my middle finger's outta place.
- Hand injuries are the worst, since then ya can't game properly. ;_;

Join the club...I've watched an entire 40 part LP tonight, its 4AM...

Lie-ins FTW

Ok I still got up before 9, but considering for the past few weeks ive been getting up at 6am its a lie-in

My Wii wouldn't load the Xenoblade disc when I tried to play it today. I kept trying, but it didn't work at all, I was scared my Wii couldn't handle it or something. I shook the Wii out of frustration, and apparently that got it to work. Huh. Close call there.

My Wii wouldn't load the Xenoblade disc when I tried to play it today. I kept trying, but it didn't work at all, I was scared my Wii couldn't handle it or something. I shook the Wii out of frustration, and apparently that got it to work. Huh. Close call there.
Nindendo's fall-appart-days are always strategic. They always break when the new consol comes out.

I wanna try making a mafia on WiiChat, but I dunno how many people would be active in it....or even interested. =/

I wanna try making a mafia on WiiChat, but I dunno how many people would be active in it....or even interested. =/
Define this Mafia
I am already dressed for one

Back