Insomniacs assemble!!

It shouldn't matter MR. You need to at least watch the UMvC3 portion. It's an amazing game to watch.

I'm headed to Puerto Rico. See you guys in two weeks!

Actually, you're wrong. It's going to be mid 90s there. It's been averaging over 100 in Kentucky.

Sense? This world makes none.

^ And I thought my memory was bad with geometry... :lol:

- I can just barely make out fireworks in the distance. Quite strange, but at the same time not really. It ain't like anyone is gonna stop 'em all the way out here or nothin'.
- AC is repaired YAAAAAAAAAAAY

It's unincorporated, so technically we're both right... ¬_¬
Not quite
Puerto Rico is owned by the US
With disagreements from both sides, Puerto Rico is not a state yet, but they have tried to ratify for statehood.
Also Washington DC had the same problem. Because it was not a state, the people in DC could not vote. But that was changed in the Twenty-third Amendment.
Both are districts. Both are owned by the US.
Unoccupied just means the people there are not appart of the states but they are both apart of the US

It's gonna be interesting to see the nice number "50" become "51." I mean, 50 is such a nice clean number, and 51 is, well.... xD

It's gonna be interesting to see the nice number "50" become "51." I mean, 50 is such a nice clean number, and 51 is, well.... xD
I agree
51_star_flag_alt.jpg

Although a new flag would look cool
Of course CA is the center star

I guess Xenoblade finally broke my Wii, it's not even spinning discs anymore..... ._.

Well, luckily, I took J's advice and saved my data on an SD card. Well, all that I could, at least. I wasn't able to transfer Brawl's save data. ;_;

I'll keep trying to get it to work, I guess, and if it's actually broken I'll find a cheap new one to buy.

Back