Insomniacs assemble!!

So I made a shipping thread.

[strike]More evidence for me being a faggot, as well as SeaMenShipping being canon.[/strike]

I've got a bone to pick with Espmaster_. He stole TheMissingno.'s amazing quote, butchered it, and put it back up on this website.

I have not been able to come here often lately because I am working on a display in the County Exhibits at the California State Fair. More on that as it continues

-I need to get a new Wii soon. :I
-CK needs to take off the frickin invisibility cloak, he's not Harry Potter. >.<
-I have the strange thought of trying Touhou.... ^^;
-Need to watch moar Sailor Moon. :3
-Coffee is amazing, I had a frozen caramel mocha today that was awesome. =D

I... I dunno, I'd like to NOT be in the Army anymore. Too much stuff they do to try to run your life while off work.

You know if I decided to marry my gf I'd have to get my leaderships permission first? Stuff like that bothers me, I'm not just a "thing" owned by the government. Not a dog either. I'm a man, a very manly one at that.

Not to mention I have to respect people who don't deserve it just cause they get paid more than me. [/rant]

So I'm going to bed. If anyone's reading this, don't join the military. That is all.

I finished one a week ago. Took me a couple of years before actually completing it. It's called a "bullet hell" game for a reason.
....maybe I won't try it. ^^;

I don't know what any of that is.
It's kinda like a milkshake that tastes like coffee, and has caramel flavor. This one also had whipped cream. :3

New Ultima game.

It already sounds like they are raping its name

I am probably going to get Arma 2 once it's price goes down a bit more.

If you're thinking of getting Day Z, you will need Arma 2 (people say you could also get the demo version) + Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead. Alternatively, you could buy the cheaper Arma 2: Combined Operations which comes with both necessary games.

Back