Insomniacs assemble!!

I made mine free...........(will buy when I get the spare money)

It runs off a USB stick and runs great on my Acer Travel mate C310. Tis a bloody great laptop.

Also I got a new domain address for my TheNightsOfGaming.com website

TNOG.ORG

Somethin' tells me this is a bash towards yougayhoes in reference to J's poor taste in gaming; which I would normally disagree with, but the TCG truly has seen better days. Konami stopped givin' a **** 'bout balancing and creativity long ago. "Autopilot" decks and easy deck engines are more accessible to any deck type than ever before... So long as ya have the money. A TCG is only as good as it's metagame, and Yugioh hasn't seen a particularly enjoyable metagame for a few years IMO.

Wind-up this, Dino-rabbit that... blehhhhh

That opinion is ass backwards, bro. :lol:

That's why Inzektors won worlds :lol:
The next ban list is looking rather promising, except for the ban of Brionac. I can see why though.
Totally building Quasar Lavals though.

Disney is amazing.

Disney is indeed amazing. However, it's anythin' but amazing in Kingdom Hearts. It only bogs down the game's potential. Walt's magic was in the movies he made, not the video games that adapt said movies.

Oh I'll agree with that. I think Kingdom Heart's worst move was adding Disney characters. Not only does it make the game seem childish, but Disney is so anal about how their characters are portrayed that it's impossible to have a decent story to it.

Disney is amazing.

One great new IP (Gravity falls) in about ten years.

Nar

The only good thing they do is license Studio Ghibli films

Disney is indeed amazing. However, it's anythin' but amazing in Kingdom Hearts. It only bogs down the game's potential. Walt's magic was in the movies he made, not the video games that adapt said movies.
I like Disney in the hand drawn cartoon days
Now they are too predicable with their movies and they stopped making good cartoons
every Disney movie now is a repetitive thing, reflecting the same values that have been in the previous Disney movies

4175.jpg

....yeah, Pixar is generally better. But I do like some Dreamworks movies, like Megamind and Shrek (1 and 2 only).

Note to self.
Never watch 2 films back to back that have manly tears endings

Oh I'll agree with that. I think Kingdom Heart's worst move was adding Disney characters. Not only does it make the game seem childish, but Disney is so anal about how their characters are portrayed that it's impossible to have a decent story to it.

My point exactly. Disney brings shame to Squeenix.

One great new IP (Gravity falls) in about ten years.

Nar

Disney was amazin' back in the day, anywho.

In the 80s/early 90s they where (the duck era)

TF2 has always looked like a cool game, I've just never gotten around to playing it. I probably will when I get my new PC, considering it's free :lol:

Back