Insomniacs assemble!!

You laughed. Hard. Do not lie.

No, it wasn't meant t' be funny ya fool. :p T'was a South Park reference masked under my disdain for ya bad mouthin' ACIII, whether ya played it or not.

If you all ever get the chance, I recommend Persona 3 and/or 4. They're great RPGs, but 3 will mess with your feels.

And will smash them.

Then catch them on fire.

Oh, right. You all haven't played Persona 4.
​Losers.

It was a quote from there, basically.

I only played it for two brain numbing hours.

TWO HOURS OF TALKING!!
I play RPGs and that, but after two hours of the most inane of prattle about pointless shite like "Some film" and then a battle thats battle system was "pants" I sold the sodding game on for a profit

Midnight Channel, broskie.

Yeah, the game is a lot of talking. Won't deny that.

But that's how I like my games, and the battle system is fun imo. Can see why it wouldn't be liked though.

Persona 3 feels. TWEWY feels are if you're low on friends. P3 feels are if you have any care for the human race.

@Nick I think they're on PSN. Could be wrong though.
Meh Playstation in general. I guess it's bias towards Ninty, but still, if a game isn't for a Nintendo console I'm unlikely to buy it. Unless it's Sly Cooper 4 (moar bias) or RDR (kids bitching at me), of course.

I don't call them bad games without having played them though. CoD and Angry Birds have the 'honor' of being the only games I really insult. Among some others, maybe.

Who could you possibly be talking about?
Spr_5b_531.png

Back