Insomniacs assemble!!

Getting £250 deposited in my account for work.

PS3 time?

Prinny you got a job?! Where?

Im a roadie, a games events roadie
Also cellar hand, doorman, promoter, idea man, games night runner.

Its all part time stuff, but sometimes I get a lot of work at once

Im a roadie, a games events roadie
Also cellar hand, doorman, promoter, idea man, games night runner.
Its all part time stuff, but sometimes I get a lot of work at once

That's so cool. I wish I could do that. Do you get to meet a lot of neckbeards/gamer gurrrl sluts?

yep
The fact I am remembered for my 'Karpish shenanigans means I've succeeded in these fishy endeavors. w00t

I remember that time I kicked your arse with based Snake on brawl.

I remember that time I kicked your arse with based Snake on brawl.

1284178160397.jpg

You're probably mistakin' me for ssbb_lover in those matches. :lol: Don't believe we've ever Brawled.

That's so cool. I wish I could do that. Do you get to meet a lot of neckbeards/gamer gurrrl sluts?
Yes. But to be honest most aren't these fabled "Neckbeards" and the GURRRL GAMER! Types are more down to earth and actually know about games, (one I know even has a massive NES collection), worst ones are the COD fans, yes most look a bit under age, most are the types that are best ignored. The nights I do are in a pub so drinking is go (TNOG.ORG)

Also cosplay types.
580895_481015235262531_1971679622_n.jpg
Try to spot me, its not hard as I kinda stand out

Events in The Last Story:

• You can shoot banana peels at people with a crossbow to make them fall
  • The main character nearly walks in on two girls in the bath
  • A guy who flirts with literally every girl he sees

This is my kinda game! My only complaint is that so far it's too easy, but I'm sure it'll get harder.

Sadly, it doesn't get harder, aside from a couple of fights. At least you can shoot bananas at people who are jerks. And everyone else just for the hell of it.

Sadly, it doesn't get harder, aside from a couple of fights. At least you can shoot bananas at people who are jerks. And everyone else just for the hell of it.
Preposterous!

I'm enjoying it so far regardless. Does the combat get more complex?

The combat in TLS is unique and different. Never seen that one of a kind approach in an RPG before. The problem with that is that the difficulty and complexity was scaled down rather harshly. Methinks QA resulted in a lack of polish. So you don't really get to strategize much.

Back