Insomniacs assemble!!

Team Coffee (also know as Team Winner)
-Nicky
-Gay Merman
-Asshat
-J (I'm dragging you in whether you like it or not)
-Petalstorm

Team Tea (aka Team Loser)
-MR
-Blokey

You're outnumbered.

If I was in a funny mood (and it would let me) you would get a one hour warning for foul language.

Trollmodding at it's finest. :lol:

The closest to a coffee shop here are gas stations and fast food restaurants. No, that other place doesn't count. Least I can make my own.

You know my pain, good sir. On incredibly rare occasions, I have access to NYC's coffee... uh, facilities. sadfaec

Get discount for humor

America does not have this... ... ...

Starbucks coffee drinks are good.

scale_zps4755b1d7.jpg

Let me fix that

Look what ya've down, you broke what didn't need fixin'. ._.

Watched "Chanbara Striptease" (Someone said its so bad its good) she captures a sword with her breasts, seriously this is funny ****.

Also
ROYAL RUMBLE WEEKEND!!!

Oh, my girlfriend wanted to redeem herself by saying that she only likes Starbuck's lattes, cappuccinos, mochas and frappuccinos, and that she can't stand the normal coffee.

Please tell me that you know who I'm referring to at this point when I say "my girlfriend".

I hate both coffee and tea...
That's worse.
Oh, my girlfriend wanted to redeem herself by saying that she only likes Starbuck's lattes, cappuccinos, mochas and frappuccinos, and that she can't stand the normal coffee.Please tell me that you know who I'm referring to at this point when I say "my girlfriend".
You mean you've been misusing the word.

I SHALL BAN THE HATERS TILL THEY ARE BANNED!!

Yes that logic works

I will admit I drink coffee in the mornings but I have to have a packet of Hot Chocolate mix in it and a splash of Sweet Cream creamer. Can't stand it otherwise.

Hipsters drink at Starbucks, there for coffee is bad.

Anyway
Gintama is probably the best anime ever

Chocolate?

[video=youtube;IXDzi2Qxw3U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXDzi2Qxw3U[/video]

Back