Insomniacs assemble!!

Hey assholes

You should all get Skype

It has a decent IM system and shitty voice chat, which may be shitty but it's better then no voice chat at all.

Hey assholes

You should all get Skype

voice chat

Abandon-Thread_zpsce036513.gif

I just thought the IM feature would be convenient, and there could be a WiiChat group.

Rethinking it, having a WiiChat skype group might make this forum even less active, assuming said group was fairly active (which it probably wouldn't be). I don't know how good of an idea it is.
I'm not sure how awkward voice chat would actually be.

It tends to be less awkward with group voice chats (3+ people), and aside from those I've only voice chatted with girls. Aside from the shitty quality they were all pretty fun.

I'll leave the option up in the air, if anyone wants to try. Could be interesting. I think group chat would be the way to go, though it's easier to interrupt people in those.

Yeah.

I should probably change my Skype avatar, since Delcatty is like #40 on my favorites list or something.

So I've been staying on the University of Evansville's campus this weekend, and rather than being my normal, anti-social self, I managed to somehow pick up a girlfriend and make like 3 new friends.

I'll go into more detail about other events later.

Back