Insomniacs assemble!!

I'm the Fuchsia City Fishing Guru, right?

Wh-... you forgot? Our brotherly bonds in which we're united eternally in life and death... ?

[video=youtube;u0Izcdnsrt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Izcdnsrt0[/video]

Lake of Rage's Guru. We still need a Fuschia Guru...

I've played old games such as Sapphire

I keep forgettin' it's been over a decade since RS' release...

They're still not retro, though; and are also ****. :trollkarp:

I'm referring to the inevitable Hoenn remakes. While I was hoping they would be released in Gen V, at least Gen VI will offer better graphics.

Wh-... you forgot? Our brotherly bonds in which we're united eternally in life and death... ?

It sounds like you're coming on to me.

Ah, y'see Trago, that there is an epic tale of blood, sweat, tears, more blood and a wholly captivating heterosexual love story between three of the fishiest fishermen.

We didn't come up with it. A few years ago I began this whole Magikarp joke 'n charade bit (omg i just broke charactar). Somewhere along the line, J thought it'd be funny t' be all "lol magikrap is grate n all but febass is awsum" and make a joke on the joke. We've been at it with Magikarp > Feebas and vice verse herpin' ever since.

Moar recently, Nick admitted his entirely platonic love for Sharpedo and again, somewhere down the line I can't remember, started rockin' the shark as an avatar. Step forward in another time skip again, one'a my bros mentioned how we're essentially a trio of fish. I took it a step further and came up with the whole Fishing Guru gambit on the spot. The Fishing Gurus are minor characters from the original two generations who give the protagonist a fishing rod. All four of them are brothers. Since the three'a us are bros, what a more fitting bit of fanfiction retardation t' dabble in, yeah?

As for our specific Guru titles, I'm the oldest outta us three, so naturally I'd be the oldest Guru: the one who lives in Vermilion City (this Guru is also the self-proclaimed "Fishing Dude"). None of the other Gurus' age relationship amongst each other is known, aside from the fact that the Silence Bridge Guru is younger than the Lake of Rage Guru. J is the youngest of our trio, so t' ensure accuracy, he was named as the Silence Bridge Guru (t'is fitting anyways, since there's a Rocker outside his house). Nick was named the Lake of Rage Guru in turn bein' that he's younger than me but older than J.

Absolutely riveting, no?

It sounds like you're coming on to me.

1059_zps5a9ab876.gif

Joke is on you, there is no "ass" in Feebas.

So you've no excuse for bein' one, then.

Last edited:
Back