Insomniacs assemble!!

Sup 1337?
Awesome.

I havent found a shiny in quite a while. Maybe time to play some of Black 2 again in hopes of finding one. Ive also wanted to get good at Pokeradar chaining again.
lol at timing. You addict

Dirge, if you think you like shinies, my girlfriend likes them more. She can hook you up.

with shinies

Last edited:
project m so ****in good omfg

Sup guys. Hope everyone's doing well. I miss this place.

ohai thar fellow yank

Dirge, if you think you like shinies, my girlfriend likes them more. She can hook you up.

with shinies

... I'm interested.

I havent found a shiny in quite a while. Maybe time to play some of Black 2 again in hopes of finding one. Ive also wanted to get good at Pokeradar chaining again.

If ya do decide t' venture into the realm of chaining, please do tell me. I think it'd be mighty easy t' work out a rather profitable deal for the both'a us... :D

Yo! I'm here guys

And then everyone gave ya the cold shoulder... That ain't right. :lol:

So guys.

You all should play YuGiOh.

ScruffyKarpSecond_zps2b37f179.png

Project M is good till a bit later and it becomes a mess of "JUST PICK ONE GAME STYLE!!" and "Damn stop moaning"

Say "Im running out of tea bags"
Parrot starts screaming

Say "Scratch"
Parrot comes towards hand.
tearsofjoy_zpsb0a74b38.gif

I have taught her well

What about MTG?

I dislike the game. Not only not a fan of the Land system, but I'm also not a fan of the fact that cards get banned from tournament play due to age.

[video=youtube;FC8udiFv6t4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC8udiFv6t4[/video]

I love Christopher Walken.

Last edited:
The only selling point of Crysis is its graphics. Now when you have this on consoles, you're shoving it into 8 year old machinery. Strangely enough, I still believe that the PC version got shafted as being the port.

So guys.

You all should play YuGiOh.

Or Cardfight!! Vanguard. I don't care which.

Really? Hm, surely there must be some sort of positive aspect of playing card games. Would you like to point it out?

Only card fighting game thats worth a damn is this
_-SNK-Vs-Capcom-Card-Fighters-Clash-SNK-Cardfighters-Version-Neo-Geo-Pocket-Colour-_.jpg

I dislike the game. Not only not a fan of the Land system, but I'm also not a fan of the fact that cards get banned from tournament play due to age.
Luckily I stopped going to tournies
I play just to have fun

You know it's a great game when you can overrun your opponent with squirrels

Had I of been introduced t' MTG first, it likely would've been my TCG of choice.

The only selling point of Crysis is its graphics.

Actually the multiplayer is pretty damn beast. Certainly more worth buyin' for just the multiplayer than CoD is, at the very least.

I wish YouTube Poops didn't suck so hard. They have the potential to be hilarious, but 97% of them are, well, shitty. Not the good kind either.

Back