Insomniacs assemble!!

Nobody is stupid enough to request an anti-'mons banner with me around.

Though, if anyone wants to prove me wrong, please do so with haste. I haven't banned anyone in awhile (it's been like... 24+ hours o_o).

....I find their movesets useful, and I don't have any big problems with the tier list. It's just the competitive Pokemon community really irks me for the most part.

Since I've never joined a pogeymanz forum, I wouldn't know... I believe you've mentioned your disdain of competitive 'mons' community multiple times already, though. I just temporarily forgot 'bout that, just as everything anyone else says. :lol:

Wiichat's competitive community, while it was alive, seemed pretty grand though.

... Speaking of that, I need to finish that Gen 5 team and we need to battle. Again.

I have mentioned it. Though, on Bulbagarden, none of the members are really competitive to the extent that it annoys me. I've been on the Smogon forums before, and they're just terrible in my opinion. I'm a little annoyed with PokeBeach for said reason, although I've literally spend like an entire hour on that site with my account, so I wouldn't know.

I need to frickin train a team too.....whenever I finalize a doubles team (or singles, if you insist), we can battle. I promise I won't be a complete pushover like I was last time.

Son of a pig I finally found ya.........

[video=youtube;ggRLVdOoNGI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggRLVdOoNGI[/video]

Death by Snu snu to you all....

Got pinned today :D

Still no word on the President, though the Brigade Commander pinned me and thanked me and the crew for bringing a good name to the brigade.

Should be getting promoted way early as I predicted.

In other news, bought Assassins Creed Brotherhood today, trying to play them all before 3 comes out, which I may or may not be in Afghanistan for its release. :/

In other news, bought Assassins Creed Brotherhood today, trying to play them all before 3 comes out, which I may or may not be in Afghanistan for its release. :/
A friend of mine wants to play Borderlands 2 before he goes to bootcamp. But it is not likely going to happen.

- INSOMNIMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- Hot damn are competitive fighters difficult without a stick, after many years of playing with said stick. x_x

Days Passed Away might not be finished by then... D:

I can't stand sticks. I much prefer just the simple pad. Many professional gamers say it doesn't matter, but just have the same story you do.

Oh, it definitely matters: or rather, it matters what you're comfortable with. It also slightly matters, IMO, that sticks are simply more optimized for fighters (obviously). They help prevent human error in games where you're constantly pressin' **** and using ATs.

Both of these things apply to me ATM. Skullgirls ain't exactly revolutionary and brand spankin' new in terms of the gameplay in competitive fighting, but I don't know **** 'bout the game. Compound the problem with me using a controller the first for any competitive fighter not Melee or Brawl (which are competitive fighters of a completely different type, as you know), and this results in the fact that I'm utter **** at the game. :lol:

For now, at least. I'll need to practice plenty.

Back