Insomniacs assemble!!

What is wrong with this websites advertisements?

rockerj-albums-ads-wiichat-picture9992-caption.jpg
rockerj-albums-ads-wiichat-picture9993-caption.jpeg

Busy day, celebrating the gf's birthday. She turns drinking age, booze will be involved.

Ninty's definitely better than that.

And if for some ungodly reason they weren't, all they would get is the same backlash and failure pay 'n pay received.

- Leveling Alchemy is quite possibly the most boring and tedious aspect of Skyrim.

I thought the sucking was the most tedious element.

But if you did the way I proposed, you in no way supported Capcom, but still got a good game nonetheless. Jill and Shuma suck anyways.

Just got AC brotherhood from my friend. Its like having a child go off to college and coming back as a grown man *Man Tears* (JK).
But whats the deal with this "Full" memory synch mess?. They ask for a hidden blade kill and I drop down on the guy with the hidden blade and I dont get full synch......

Gaming event yesterday was dumb. Nobody wanted to play anything other than Smack down vs Raw 2012.

I wonder If Title Fight will be as good as brawl......

MIght buy Heavenly Sword. Could go for some jack n slash right about now.

Whats keeping me from getting these wii JRPGs is the auto combat. Hate that stuff. Like my things to be manual.

Damn had quite a scare this weekend... No I'm not going to talk about it here but people just be careful with your actions.

Yankees kicking some Boston ass lately, loving this ****. SWEEEEEP tonight!

I find out my orders (where I'm going to be stationed) this week... Nervous as hell. If I get Japan I may just die.

Brainstorming on my own

A PSP is a great thing, emulation on it and a pad can be wired up.

I think I got the backbone of a mini arcade cab

I'm tempted to put "I do not play people online" or something along those lines in my signature again, after getting another aggravating VM today...

Made a homemade Wii lens cleaning kit. I am now at least able to play single layered discs. Xenoblade is still out of reach.

Back