Insomniacs assemble!!

Drank too much last night while celebrating my girlfriends birthday. Got sick and became an involuntary party pooper.

Atleast it started to happen around the time we were going to head back home anyway.

But if you did the way I proposed, you in no way supported Capcom

dontcare.gif

whats the deal with this "Full" memory synch mess?. They ask for a hidden blade kill and I drop down on the guy with the hidden blade and I dont get full synch......

Still haven't gotten 100% sync because of garbage like that. :lol:

... And also because a special Leonardo mission I won't spoil is a ****in' ass to 100% sync.

Made a homemade Wii lens cleaning kit.

Details, pl0x?

RDR = Shooter

Don't play them much anymore.

You never made an effort to play it when you were a shooter gamer.

Therefore, you fail. Miserably. Not playing RDR (and more importantly, prioritizing ****in' CoD over it) is absolutely inexcusable.

I didn't prioritize CoD over RDR, I prioritized what I had over what I didn't have.

I play Halo with a few buddies of mine.

I'm not much for it, but it's fun to talk to them.

Halo is okay. You know what the best part of it is? Hijacking tanks. Because tanks are amazing.

I didn't prioritize CoD over RDR, I prioritized what I had over what I didn't have.

And then you prioritized buying UMvC3 over RDR; a game with a shitton of on-disc DLC as well as being bloody a re-release at full price, instead of a game with best DLC of the year. Personally, I'd call Undead Nightmare best DLC of the ****in' forever.

In short, you're a scrub.

And then you prioritized buying UMvC3 over RDR; a game with a shitton of on-disc DLC as well as being bloody a re-release at full price, instead of a game with best DLC of the year. Personally, I'd call Undead Nightmare best DLC of the ****in' forever.

In short, you're a scrub.
Disc-Locked Content was only on SFxT. I thought we explained this before.

I didn't buy the first one, so this was like me buying the game normally. The additional X amount of Ultimate exclusives weren't any different than the original MvC3 cast.
And how long has $40 been full price for an Xbox 360/PS3 game?

(Psst.. your fanboy-ism is showing)

I believe I made a good decision, considering it's what I play most these days.

Tell you what:

I'll put in the same amount of hours into RDR as you will My Little Pony.

I still don't understand why anyone would be so tasteless as to avoid a game so popular, so highly rated among critics, and so bloody recommended by a raving fanboy of a friend.

A game that ain't CoD, namely.

Last edited:
Back