Insomniacs assemble!!

DDD Neku is actually fairly cool compared to Sora. Neku is a bit annoying at the start of TWEWY too, but he's still better then Sora.

I have no words. Insulting Shinji is just... too far.

If anything, I'm a hardcore Shinji fan compared to most people's bashing of the poor kid. He was portrayed excellently, with metaphors and all that cal.

But no. He's a freak. You know that.

That's weird. Everyone I know that played the game really liked Shinjiro. I found him to be a cool guy.

But then again, he competes with Junpei as my favorite character, so it could just be my odd taste.

That's weird. Everyone I know that played the game really liked Shinjiro. I found him to be a cool guy.

But then again, he competes with Junpei as my favorite character, so it could just be my odd taste.

Oh gawd, there's a complete misunderstanding here!

[video=youtube;4hzjuf686oA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hzjuf686oA[/video]

A lot of other games are good that I need to play. What does this game have that you think might capture my attention?

Social links are like lulzy versions of heart2hearts/supportconvos. One character in particular is very familiar to what you've played before. I'd say the music's great(except for that one song), but you don't seem to be a very musical guy. You like competitivenessesesesssses, so you might enjoy the increased difficulty compared to Pokemon.

Never said that. Unimpressive, but Xenoblade was unimpressive too at first.

I deny you the chance to compare those 2 games in the same way again.

First 10 minutes of XC were spectacular.

Back