Insomniacs assemble!!

It looks total horseradish.
Smash Brothers with out characters you give a toss about

[video=youtube;MBZHb-F5YLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBZHb-F5YLo[/video]

This was supposed to be posted at about 6am
I forgot to press submit

Two things can get me out of bed at this hour.
Since England's Rugby team are not playing it must be FOR GAMING!

Also
Check my custom Everdrive 64 logo.
Its proper bo I tell ye

Additional.
Been to a big garage full of 80s arcade machines. Loading them all up on the van with a few mates.

Goodtimes

Must now play Assassins Creed Revelations. Think I'll wait till Tuesday to buy it though. Till then I've got plenty of other games to hold me over.

InManlierNews.png

Next week is going to be SO busy. Getting ready for NTC, which means we're going to be stuck training in a hot ass desert in the middle of nowhere California. No buena. For a month too. Oh well, at least after that we won't have anything else big scheduled. At least not until Afghanistan this fall, which I still pray is well after Assassins Creed III is released.

I feel your pain Bodine. I'm more than likely heading on deployment also sometime in the August-October timeframe. It sucks.

>Hi Mike I recognise you from your videos
Thats the 5th time someone has said that.

15 hours sleep had

I feel your pain Bodine. I'm more than likely heading on deployment also sometime in the August-October timeframe. It sucks.

Hey if we play soldier with some Marines I just might see you there. You should know its me, Bodine isnt just an internet handle, its on my name tape :lol:

Hah, for sure. Unfortunately since the Corps is pulling out a little earlier than everyone else there is no guarantee I'm heading to Afghan, more than likely living on a ship for 6-9 months with the Navy doing joint training with other militaries (not looking forward to that). Beyond that I don't know much because of OPSEC of course, but if you ever see a Marine named Stapleton don't be shy! :D

Just cleared Operation Raccoon City. Lame ending, the both of them.

Playing Revelations. The control setup change and less fluid game play compared to others in the series irk the hell out of me.

InManlierNews.png

I've got serious facial hair going on and it looks sexy as hell. Too bad I have to shave it for tomorrow. Damn you pointless military standards. I understand the health concerns behind in out in field but jeez let me have at least a little stubble in garrison :/

Great WWE PPV FOR A CHANGE!
Only rubbish bit was the Divas match (no change there) and Cenas two move win

Back