Insomniacs assemble!!

I don't believe Valve understands this concept.
You know, J, not only did you not see the sword bandwagon through to its end (and you started it...), but your new avatar is literally about not seeing things through to the end. Not only is it a middle finger in that way, but it just so happens to include a weapon that is not a sword.

You know, J, not only did you not see the sword bandwagon through to its end (and you started it...), but your new avatar is literally about not seeing things through to the end. Not only is it a middle finger in that way, but it just so happens to include a weapon that is not a sword.
I don't believe you understand what an Evoker is.

How was that a dumb question? Disgaea 4 has 42 blades (well one is a leek really and the other isn't tiered but who cares) and I hardly like any of em.

Last edited:
For you, Dirge:

182948_693988153961479_1231429594_n_zps45b7c4e6.jpg~original

-love Nicky

My internet keeps dyin' for no reason. Not amused.

For you, Dirge:

182948_693988153961479_1231429594_n_zps45b7c4e6.jpg~original

-love Nicky

Every time you insult Magikarp, I nickname a Sableye and Sharpedo "worthless" and put 'em up on GTS for a lv. 10 and under Stunfisk, the only thing more worthless than those two.

You know that isn't true. Very few are destined for greatness.

You're close, Assasin: no Gyarados is destined for greatness. Missin' one evolution cancel destroys the boundless potential all 'Karp have. But I appreciate your support none the less.

Tablet stopped working, might have to have a conversation with someone............................

This won't end well

Back