Insomniacs assemble!!

Strangely, I prefer someone who doesn't like video games. Iunno, opposites attract scenario or something.

This. I almost dated a girl who really liked Persona. It was weird.

At least it's still a better list.
It is not. I ain't goin' nowhere without my Swag.

I don't really need condoms, though. I can get them from the desk in my dorm.

This. I almost dated a girl who really liked Persona. It was weird.
If I dated a person who didn't like Pokemon I legitimately think I would be bothered by it to a very problematic extent. I can overcome such emotional difficulties with friends, but I'm much pickier when it comes to this.

Women aren't allowed to clash with my fanboyisms.

Let's all just agree, swag is a stupid term in general.

Do the people that use it even know what the acronym originally meant? Herp derp derp.

I just grow tired of the whole "Secretly we are gay" thing. I literally had an argument with my social studies teacher about it because she believed that was true, and her reasoning for being right was that she was the Social Studies teacher.

Using the word "Swag" incorrectly is now bannable

Let's all just agree, swag is a stupid term in general.

No.

Do the people that use it even know what the acronym originally meant? Herp derp derp.

No.

I literally had an argument with my social studies teacher about it because she believed that was true, and her reasoning for being right was that she was the Social Studies teacher.

Quite satisfyin' it is, outsmartin' someone who's profession is teachin'.

Using the word "Swag" incorrectly is now bannable

Jokes on you two, I can still call myself swagtastic.

URL]

Bitches dont know about Swagger

No, "yolo" is most definitely a shitastic anagram since it's one'a the many excuses stupid people have t' be stupid.

Back