Insomniacs assemble!!

Dolphins are boring as heck. Especially those that hop through loops and stuff.
-seriously. I do not see the big deal in them. Or in dinosaurs, for that matter.
1339357273555.gif
This is not the thread you think it is.

What about Dolphins that play Super Smash Bros.?

Dolphins are boring as heck. Especially those that hop through loops and stuff.
-seriously. I do not see the big deal in them. Or in dinosaurs, for that matter.
Dinosaurs are colossal lizards, I don't see how you can't love that.

WHAT DID I 'KARPIN' TELL YOU?! Gamestop is the epitome of EVIL! Feebas in 'Karp's scales, the lot of them! An act of kindness in bringin'' Xenoblade over to the states is quickly followed by depraved greed, turnin' this false kindess into cruel profiteering.

And on that note, thanks for the extra anti-Gamestop ammo. Never knew 'bout this particular sour business practice'a theirs.

WHAT DID I 'KARPIN' TELL YOU?! Gamestop is the epitome of EVIL! Feebas in 'Karp's scales, the lot of them! An act of kindness in bringin'' Xenoblade over to the states is quickly followed by depraved greed, turnin' this false kindess into cruel profiteering.

And on that note, thanks for the extra anti-Gamestop ammo. Never knew 'bout this particular sour business practice'a theirs.

Selling the game for a lower price than what's found anywhere else? Or finally reprinting it?

Don't even try t' deny that you share the sentiment of all them angry Xenofans.

Those aren't fans. The guys making a fuss over it either haven't played the game and are upset over the high price or just started with XC as their first title. Would hardly call that a common sentiment among the fanbase.

But yeah, traditional Xeno fans don't even know about Xenoblade's existence.

Or like the game for that matter: "And that's when my acceptance of Xenoblade as a mainstream alternative for those who liked that kind of game instead turned into complete and utter repulsion for it and its fanbase. I now detested the game, and I considered those who preferred it over Xenogears or Xenosaga to be worthless, immature maggots who deserved to be urinated on. I looked upon Tetsuya Takahashi, no longer as an artist I admired, but as a loser writer who was p***ng on his own legacy -- a legacy he would never be acknowledged for anyway, because they exist in the form of video games: a medium favored seemingly by the lowest of the low. I wished to God I could have been in a better situation to discuss and appreciate the Xeno Saga/Gears series other than having to share it with these wretched vermins known as "gamers" whom it was wasted upon.

So yeah, f*** Xenoblade and its fanbase. And any Xeno fans who attempt to argue that its story is on par with the previous works are only embarrassing themselves and should be ashamed of their ignorance and poor esthetic understanding."

They have bigger problems.

It is a rightful load'a fuss though, what with Gamestop bein' all Gamestop again.

not sure if the person quoted was srs or satirical

It is a rightful load'a fuss though, what with Gamestop bein' all Gamestop again.

not sure if the person quoted was srs or satirical

I see that we got the reprint we wanted. The price is still lower than in most other places. The game is getting the popularity it deserves and this should benefit the "X" game marketing.

Oh, it's 100% authentic. Somewhere in there. Written by veterans.

That's good 'n all, but it doesn't excuse Gamestop from committing fraudulence.

I can't remember the last time I've seen a delusional elitist.

Those aren't fans. The guys making a fuss over it either haven't played the game and are upset over the high price or just started with XC as their first title. Would hardly call that a common sentiment among the fanbase.

But yeah, traditional Xeno fans don't even know about Xenoblade's existence.

Or like the game for that matter: "And that's when my acceptance of Xenoblade as a mainstream alternative for those who liked that kind of game instead turned into complete and utter repulsion for it and its fanbase. I now detested the game, and I considered those who preferred it over Xenogears or Xenosaga to be worthless, immature maggots who deserved to be urinated on. I looked upon Tetsuya Takahashi, no longer as an artist I admired, but as a loser writer who was p***ng on his own legacy -- a legacy he would never be acknowledged for anyway, because they exist in the form of video games: a medium favored seemingly by the lowest of the low. I wished to God I could have been in a better situation to discuss and appreciate the Xeno Saga/Gears series other than having to share it with these wretched vermins known as "gamers" whom it was wasted upon.

So yeah, f*** Xenoblade and its fanbase. And any Xeno fans who attempt to argue that its story is on par with the previous works are only embarrassing themselves and should be ashamed of their ignorance and poor esthetic understanding."

They have bigger problems.
[strike]Suddenly have less motivation to play Xenogears.[/strike] No, mustn't let stupid pricks like that demotivate us, urgh.

Mr Barack Obama is the most boring president of USA of all time.
-and that is official!

The dude should have an affair or get a new cool haircut to give him some edge. Otherwise no other powers of state will respect him.

Back