Insomniacs assemble!!

True. Also, I'd like to point out that MLP is better than shows such as Spongebob and Regular Show. Until the interwebz got hold of it.
Eh, the MLP fanbase for the most part doesn't bother me, although I can see why you would think that. I wish I could use the "bad fanbase is not a good reason to hate something" argument, but I would be acting like a giant hypocrite....

There is a reason I don't get involved with the MLP fanbase.

The same reason I hate the KH fanbase.

Also, I have the best signature on here.

It is a case of the seires is ignorable, the fans can be annoying (like fans of most things)

In any series theres the hardcore fans the fans and haters it just depends on your output

Hardcore ones are the worst.
I can say that im a fan of Star trek, but im not a hardcore one as I cant name each episode

Also
(bad pic)
After having a go in one I WANT ONE!

I love Star Trek also but I am not a hardcore fan
I watch Doctor Who once in a while and I am a kinda fan
But when it comes to Avatar the Last Airbender, I am really close to a hardcore fan

Sinclair C5.
[video=youtube;0EQetm_qWDg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EQetm_qWDg[/video]
There was a crowd gathering to look at it.
They are quite fast as well (up to 15mph, but the owner is working on turbo charging one to get up to 30).
It was made in the past and it still looks futuristic

How about a jet powered one then?
[video=youtube;WlMh9SOPvGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=WlMh9SOPvGk[/video]

To be honest you really dont want to go fast in one as it will give people whiplash

(it turns heads)

I love Star Trek also but I am not a hardcore fan
I watch Doctor Who once in a while and I am a kinda fan
But when it comes to Avatar the Last Airbender, I am really close to a hardcore fan
Speaking of Avatar, I just watched the first episode of Korra. I didn't care about it before, but it was pretty good, might as well watch it.

Nothing outstanding, but maybe I'll like it more when I watch more episodes.

I plan to watch a lot of TV this summer.

Meh about it.

Stuck out four consoles last night at the pub.
N64 (everdirive in), Megadrive(everdrive in), SNES (Super UFO pro 8 in) and a Binatone (pong).

The Binatone got the most play

Also

554482_10150774960926621_733516620_9818679_386393499_n.jpg

She didnt want to give it a ticket

Last edited:
Back