Insomniacs assemble!!

I don't know. There's no reason for it to have broken. I noticed that it was messed up while playing SMT IV where the the R or L button allow you to see info on demon moves. L worked fine, but not the R button. I bought the 3DS around September of last year, so it's unexpected that I'd have this much trouble so early on.
My DSi has the same problem.
Haven't found a solution yet because I have a 3DS now.

Word to your mothers

Went to EvilleCon this weekend. Placed 4th in Street Fighter and Melee. 3rd in Marvel.

Even better, I got a replica of Beat's hat from The World Ends With You.
More importantly, I was complimented by LittleKuriboh as I passed him in a hallway. Greatest moment ever.

Went to EvilleCon this weekend. Placed 4th in Street Fighter and Melee. 3rd in Marvel.

More importantly, I was complimented by LittleKuriboh as I passed him in a hallway. Greatest moment ever.
Sounds like a blast.
Especially the LittleKuriboh part

Smart. Won't find any good competition at Cons, so it's essentially free wins... though I'm disappointed in you for not gettin' 1st against all'a those filthy weeaboo scrubs.

srsly tho gj

... In spite of my beanie dislike (can't stand snug-fittin' hats, and loose beanies love t' fall off), do want.

Get any other nerdtastical mementos?

Smart. Won't find any good competition at Cons, so it's essentially free wins... though I'm disappointed in you for not gettin' 1st against all'a those filthy weeaboo scrubs.
The only people I lost to were people who came solely for the tournaments and then left. I lost to guys who have been playing Street Fighter competitively for years. The guy that knocked me out was the one that actually taught me Street Fighter :lol: (same goes for smash, but I at least knew some mechanics prior to joining the crew)
srsly tho gj

... In spite of my beanie dislike (can't stand snug-fittin' hats, and loose beanies love t' fall off), do want.

Get any other nerdtastical mementos?

It was pretty awesome. I had to get it when I saw it.

And no, unfortunately. There were places selling Pins, but no TWEWY pins (this makes no sense to me) and I didn't see any Jack Frost dolls. Those would have been awesome as well.

jack_frost_by_magnastorm-d4pnca8.jpg

... Oh. If Frosty was their mascot 'round the N64 days, I should be ashamed for not knowin'/forgettin' that.

Back