Insomniacs assemble!!

Chaotic Neutral
A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society’s restrictions and from a do-gooder’s zeal.

Sounds about right

The girls, both aged 12, have been charged as adults...

Two pre-teen white girls, successfully being charged for murder? lolsure

What cant they have controversy over good games?

'Sides the fact that's true, Slenderman didn't originate as a vidya gaem anyways.

Took this test, got True Neutral. I consider myself more of a Chaotic Neutral but idk for sure.

Appparently I am Chaotic Neutral. sssshhhhhoooooooccccckkkkkkkk

'Sides the fact that's true, Slenderman didn't originate as a vidya gaem anyways.

Correct. It was originally a creepypasta, the whole "Slenderman" idea has been taken so far now. I remember when he used to appear in pictures behind little kids located in woodland areas. Those were the good ol' days now it's all this garbage about pages and he doesn't care who he kidnaps now apparently.

Hallelujah, the Ace Attorney Trilogy's getting localized! The game will release in Winter 2014 on the eshop. Great to know Capcom hasn't abandoned the series in the west. Makes the new upcoming trilogy much more likely to release here in the future.

[video=youtube;-RVU_8A3xDk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RVU_8A3xDk[/video]

comic331_zps0e179cf7.png

Lol gotta love awkward zombie.

I remember when she used to do Melee comics, Roy had a hilarious personality.

Well, ya have a life, so you're dead to all'a us.

you shouldve taken my warnings srsly stoopid feebastard ;_;

So much of a life that I've done nothing except play Ultra Street Fighter 4 for the past couple days.

Seriously though, Decapre is a lot of fun.

Back