~What's going on?~ heyayayaya
--------------------

10 years?! Good lord, Prinny.

Who in the blue hell are you

Also
[video=youtube;e2kNoIYQryI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2kNoIYQryI[/video]
I R MAKIN STUFF!!

Gone but not forgotten... : ( Took a short hiatus like HE did XD

Had to clean out my computer so my password got cleansed too. If I remember maybe I'll use that account again. I was reluctant to make another one, but eh.

The name rings less bells than a cow wih no arms

I can see my self doing a few of these

(He broke Cenas nose)

Gone but not forgotten... : ( Took a short hiatus like HE did XD

Had to clean out my computer so my password got cleansed too. If I remember maybe I'll use that account again. I was reluctant to make another one, but eh.
I take it you're KRKanon?

Capturing game footage is VERY TEDIOUS!!

1,237 files totalling about 58 gig of pure vintage game footage

Also

Roddy Pipper :(

NO MORE PIPERS PIT!!

On a similar note
I want Ronda Rousey to dominate me..............

Last edited:
here again for 17 seconds

things neosquid is looking forward to in this glorious month of august:

> going to uni
> fucking every girl at uni
> joke about want to fuck every girl at uni but instead obsessively trying to find girlfriend like some sort of hopeless romantic
> forcing my irl friend james to attend this university next year so I can have a decent deuteragonist
> preparing for the stunfisk meta
> being in a state of shock in regards to there unsarcastically being anyfin resembling an actual "stunfisk meta" (no that's not a fucking electric pun even I hate that pun)
> requesting mega diancie bodypillow as well as other not-borderline furry shenanigans that are 100% for the sake of irony definitely
> getting money from my stupid job
> drinking preposterous amounts of coffee
> pokemon "gray" reveal hopefully (not that I want it to be a generic third version, is placeholder name for whatever the hell they actually do, x2y2 would be cool)
> mega stunfisk reveal
> being closer to xenoblade x release (am definitely cheating by putting a non-august event on here but shut up I'm getting gradually more excited for it)
> hopefully beating devil survivor
> actually playing splatoon again nyow that they have an online team function or whatever that I thought was getting added this month
> actually playing various other video games that I didn't mention due to the fact that I'll very likely become gradually less depressed as the month goes on, which would probably make me want to play games more
> losing a little weight that I'm convinced I need to lose, also getting sick abs if I'm not too lazy
> brainstorming yet more plotstuff for my future pokemon webmango whenever the hell I learn how to draw
> other naughty things which I can't say on here for various reasons
> probably other **** that I'm forgetting

The name rings less bells than a cow wih no arms
But cows ring them with their necks...

I take it you're KRKanon?
maxresdefault.jpg

[strike]
things neosquid is looking forward to in this glorious month of august:

> requesting mega diancie bodypillow as well as other not-borderline furry shenanigans that are 100% for the sake of irony definitely
> other naughty things which I can't say on here for various reasons
UHHHHHHHHMMMMM

Can I ask you who is your favorite moe'mon and why is it Gardevoir?
But seriously, what do people see in her. Logically wouldn't it be like adulting with a animal/pet?
She like ditto more than you![/strike]

How 'bout we just ignore the last few parts.

What about the hand underneath!!?

[strike]
UHHHHHHHHMMMMM

Can I ask you who is your favorite moe'mon and why is it Gardevoir?
But seriously, what do people see in her. Logically wouldn't it be like adulting with a animal/pet?
She like ditto more than you![/strike]

How 'bout we just ignore the last few parts.

lol
gardevoir is overrated
dat ass doesn't even compare to mega diancie's seriously

What about the hand underneath!!?
Those only squeeze out milk. No udder functions.
----------------
lol
gardevoir is overrated
dat ass doesn't even compare to mega diancie's seriously
I've only seen concept art for it a long time ago, but I assume it's basically a giant ass chandelier. Hard as diamonds.
Gardevoir literally has her heart exposed; gown-thingy is a bridal dress

I'm not into this topic, at all, but I'd choose Gardevoir over Diancie based on physical features. Either one gets rekt'd by my steel(-type poke(mon)) anyway.

Bird Jesus, what has my life come to?

Inconvenient badger trousers

I finally got around to finishing Alpha Sapphire. It makes a great remaster, capping Primal Kyogre in a dive ball was harder than my nipples in a sub-zero gay club but it was worth it.

I need to finish X and White 2 now but so long as I keep the motivation for Pokemon I should be able to finish them both in a week.

That being said, I still need to finish Mario Wii (Sue me, I was never a Mario fan. In the 90s you were either a Sonic fan or a Mario fan and it took me a long time to warm up to plumbing.) at some point.

Also Freedom Planet and Splatoon grinding. I need these games forever bored into my soul, tattooed to the interior of my eyelids with the audio of both playing in my sleep.

A friend bought me Solotorobo to play after I finally get around to playing Tail Concerto as well. It looks really cute.

Also hai gaiz.

Back