Insomniacs assemble!!

[strike]Don't mention my noob username again![/strike] Ya, that would be me.

Oh I'm sorry :0 I didn't know that was forbidden grounds around here! Forget I said anything, Neosquid.

lawl @ Nicky's old name

[video=youtube;mY-Vna1ba5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY-Vna1ba5o[/video]

I dare you, I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHER****ER! TEST ME ONE MORE GOD DAMN TIME!

In other news, you look like a *****?

Aye it is isn't it. Minding that I been missing for two years until a few weeks ago.

Yeah I used to come on everyday then I did not come on for two months then came on one day then didn't come on again for a month until today

Yeah I used to come on everyday then I did not come on for two months then came on one day then didn't come on again for a month until today

Strange, I did that for awhile too and infact the only reason I got back into the forum was because Karpmod himself sent me a Message about 6 days before I checked the forum.

Wow the reason I came back wwas because a bunch of people on Xbox who are on wiichat wanted me to come baack so I did and now I realise how much I love wiichat

Wow the reason I came back wwas because a bunch of people on Xbox who are on wiichat wanted me to come baack so I did and now I realise how much I love wiichat

So you're here to help Squid to turn me into a brony right? The idea of his success which might happen makes me shudder.

HaHaHa no he didn't bring me bacck to turn you into a brony because your not a brony your pichu fan does pichu have to do with ponies

HaHaHa no he didn't bring me bacck to turn you into a brony because your not a brony your pichu fan does pichu have to do with ponies

I've went through the furfag stage already, you know i'm tempted and Squid wants to push me over the cliff into the water. It's weird having old habits and you look back and you go "Really?! I was into that?!"

Back