Insomniacs assemble!!

Satirical music is better than "legit" tunes these days. All hope is lost for this generation, and I blame the shitty music.

Satirical music is better than "legit" tunes these days. All hope is lost for this generation, and I blame the shitty music.

Is there even a reason people listen to things like modern rap? It's such slow paced garbage now.

Now I'm thinking about all the cool as **** WiiChat merch I could make.

Prinny Bodypillows
"RIP i0n" t-shirts

The list is endless.

I can already see the "Magikarp vs Feebas vs Stunfisk vs Sharpedo" action figure series. Along with "Genwun mysteriousness" fedoras, lurker Mumkhar cutouts (you can attach them to people's windows among other things), and a downloadable WiiChat simulation app that pesters you about playing Goldeneye every 20 minutes.

Last edited:
The Feebas action figures would outsell all of the other ones 10:1.

Fishing Guru brand fishing poles would solve all of the world's issues.

WiiChat est 2006
And somehow still going

What's the secret, I wonder?

Fishing Guru brand fishing poles would solve all of the world's issues.

The Feebas action figures would outsell all of the other ones 10:1.

And_its_gone_original.jpg

Funfact: I couldn't post this 'til three Chrome crashes later. i dont even

Dunno lol

Interesting thing
The games night I run started in 2006 as well

WiiChat is one of the main reasons I joined BMGf, which is where the majority of my friends are located, sooo....

I have no friends from Starmen.net I actually talk to anymore. I thought that forum kind of sucked, tbh. I don't have any friends from PokeCommunity, but I was never very active there at all, so I can't rip on it like I can with Starmen.

I joined BMGf out of boredom. It was pretty cool for a few months. And then some of my friends left, and I just lost interest.

I snoop around there every now and again, though.

I haven't been very active on forums in general for a while. This will change come the next BMGf staff drive~

Back